#961 eek88dj

eek88dj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

Im on my second one also lol....glad to meet you..

#962 kluand

kluand

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Google+:kluand

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

#963 anthony4286

anthony4286

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

Hello All,

My name is Anthony from Virginia and I currently own a Droid Bionic but have been flashing roms since OG! I hope to find a good list of roms and great support in this forum.

#964 k.c.cole

k.c.cole

Droid Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Twitter:kcalebcole
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR M

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:59 PM

Welcome to the forums, take a look at Axiom Annihilated. If you need any other help just holler.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#965 doodad

doodad

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:30 AM

Hello all just purchased a razr maxx from a member on this forum looking forward to learning about the phone and android os!

#966 mellowxpressions

mellowxpressions

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:40 AM

Loving my Droid RAZR Maxx...but I've been rough on them. My first was crushed in a pickup bed (ok, wasn't me), my second was drowned while fighting off yellow jackets,... figured I may as well learn to root my phone now (to get Linux on it). May as well be now since I'm out of insurance coverage anyway ;)

Great stuff found on this site. Looking forward to learning more.

#967 Eric67ct

Eric67ct

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Hi, I just joined since I own a Razr Maxx and want to learn about the ICS bugs and fixes that are out there! Thanks for having a site just for us!

-Eric

#968 skierfranzy

skierfranzy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

hello, I am a student at University of the Incarnate Word here in San Antonio, TX. I absolutely love androids, love watching the progression of technology, Moore's Law. Anywho, i of course have the razr but i have done the maxx conversion (which i did myself, i did not get it sent off, seemed like a waste of money) and i am running the ics eclipse rom. Been great so far, like the battery life, setcpu helps out alot with that though. wating for a more stable koa rom, koa aokp. oh and many thanks for a great site like this.

#969 chrismcgillx1

chrismcgillx1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Google+:chrismcgillx89@gmail.com
  • LocationPembroke Pines Florida

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

Hi, let you know off the back im a serious crack flasher. love this site on it 24/7 reading and learning..probably flashed ever rom for my maxx here, got great people and support. just wish i can edit profile. but im a mechanic and 23. simplex is my fav especially the new 1.3 WHOOOOOOOOOOT!
Crack Flasher For Life - Droid!!!!!

#970 fromthewoods

fromthewoods

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

Hey all,

My Droid RAZR is my first Android. I started by just rooting it to disable bloat/crapware. Now I'm running ICS Eclipse. Looking forward to a fully functional JB ROM. I may try out some of the JB ROM's that have a working camera. BT is important to me as well but I may just want to try things out to learn more. I work in IT but mostly on the Windows side at a large hosting company. Learning Linux and becoming more and more pro open source! Yay me! This is best RAZR forum I've found so far. Looking forward to getting more involved. Maybe even try customizing my own ROM.

Oh and in my free time I like to brew beer. I have a Pumpkin Porter, a Double Chocolate Coffee Stout, and a Honey Mead all fermenting/aging currently.

Edited by fromthewoods, 03 October 2012 - 08:07 PM.

#971 kris07

kris07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

Sup. Name's Chris. 20 almost 21. Been rooting and flashing since I was around 15 or 16 with a Samsung Moment. Moved on to the Epic before I switched to Verizon and the TBolt. My newest acquisition is this here RAZR. Not new to the forum world either. I've been internetting since I was like 11. Not a dev either. Haven't delved that deep yet. Maybe if I get interested enough. I would like to thank all of the devs and everyone else for the accomplishments made and hard work exhibited. You are what makes this Droid world spin. If youhhave any questions please feel free to hit me up some way or another.

#972 therogerz

therogerz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:56 AM

Hello Everyone! Glad to have found this forum where like-minded individuals network to help each other. I say that because I will need help many times, with many issues-such is the life of a moron, lol. But in the end, I shall prevail. Motorola nor my Razr will defeat me.....even though so far it's kicking my arse.

I am EXTREMELY new to the world of rooting (yeah I am a tourist) I am mostly looking for tech help with factory/unrooted razr, but as I learn more about rooting that may change....especially since I managed to void my phone's warranty. I figured why not go balls out and renegade.

Muh names Brad. I am a cop by trade (even though I hate Police Officers...be such d*cks at times0 so I patrol the streets during the day in the standard uniform....by night...I put on my Batman costume and fight crime..while being chased by my fellow officers. (grin).

#973 nmerc001

nmerc001

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

Hello, glad to join this forum. Currently running the arctic hd rom on my xt912 razr with help with this community. Very happy to be here!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#974 Hector

Hector

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:22 AM

Hi everyone
My name is Héctor , I am from Ecuador and I am very glad to be part of this community, I own a Motorola droid Razr and would like to learn a lot from this forums to flash my phone.

#975 cocoCollado

cocoCollado

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

Hi everyone. My name is mark and i would like to learn how to create roms and share with other people .

#976 jayryan84

jayryan84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCentral NJ

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hey guys my names John from Central, NJ, I recently picked up the Droid Raz (non MAXX) kinda regretting that when I saw the extended battery but the thickness +100 extra $ it cost I said eh nah let me just get the regular guy. Well anyway I am still more than satisfied with my new phone, the Rzr Droid has been nothing but amazing for me. With the phone already having close to 16GB plus my 32GB SD Card I have plenty of space for media to use this phone for an iPoopod replacement and movie station as well as track email on the go at work. the speeds are ridiculous on 4G LTE, I love comparing the up/down speeds all over the country when traveling, I have yet to be disappointed anywhere. With traveling a lot for work and the HDMI output for watching movies via the cable and every hotel's TV offering an HDMI slot I am always enjoying movies free of charge to keep myself entertained when bored and alone after work back in my rooms.

I looked at some of the ROM's and do not even know if it is worth flashing anything, I have rooted succusfully, easy task as I have done Android's by Motorola and LG phones in the past. If anyone can reccomend a ROM worth flashing maybe I'll consider it a go, but I've been happy and do not want to jeopordize losing my camera (maybe the best Digital Camera I have had, literally rating it over actual DC's I have had!). Loving this phone though after being stuck with the original Motorola Droid A855 once the dang Power and Volume Buttons broke, yeah it was time to upgrade.... if anyone has any recomendations throw them my way, I always love a tweaked phone that has a lot of free memory and less pre-installed and unremovable stock software/apps. I love Android OS and have thrown in on an old HP Tablet to replace WebOS which disguested me. I only wish with the Cyanogen rom I flashed to that device allowed the Camera to work and that the battery problem when coming to charging worked, plus the Audio player being dysfunctional once the screens off but oh well.... Thanks for letting me join fellas I am always open to criticism and recomendations.

#977 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

Hey guys my names John from Central, NJ, I recently picked up the Droid Raz (non MAXX) kinda regretting that when I saw the extended battery but the thickness +100 extra $ it cost I said eh nah let me just get the regular guy. Well anyway I am still more than satisfied with my new phone,

I didn't want to quote your entire post but I wanted to touch on some of your issues. Actually all of the CM10 and AOKP JB ROMs have working cameras. The only thing that doesn't work on them is video recording on the Front Facing Camera. While this might be a deal breaker for some, it's a minor issue to most. Data is completely stable and comes in just as fast as stock does.

If you ever decide to change your mind on those ROMs, I would like to give selfish self promotion of KOA Resurrection. However, I also want to mention Black Widow CM10 & AOKP, Full Throttle CM10 & AOKP. These all run extremely well and in my opinion are better functioning than the best CM9 builds we had. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me or anyone else on our staff or the RAZR Rescue Squad. Also if you get the opportunity, stop by in the chat room and check it out, there's always lively conversation and if you ever need help, there is ALWAYS someone there willing to answer your questions. Welcome to droidrzr.com !!!!!

#978 usmcamgrimm

usmcamgrimm

Berserker

• Developer
  • 958 posts
  • Twitter:@usmcamgrimm
  • LocationMassillon, OH
  • Current Device(s):VZW G3

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:35 AM

I guess I should introduce myself....I've been on this site for a few months now. Name's Adrian, from Massillon, Ohio (Go Tigers!). Got my Razr Maxx back in June and found this site from a link over at droidforums. I've been learning everything I possibly can about this "phone," and why and how things work (or don't!). Currently on Droid HD; I've tried most of the ROMs posted here. Lately I've been learning how to create themes. Love this site; everyone on here has been so helpful and always ready to answer any question I've had!

Exodus-Sig%204.png

#979 fantasticrat

fantasticrat

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOver there
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hi all,

My Razr Maxx is the fourth-ish device I've modded now (Nook Color --> CM7, Motorola Defy --> CM7, two Droid Bionics --> Eclipse GB, and now the Razr Maxx). I've had a lot of fun with this silly business of doing slightly unethical things to mine and my friends' phones and tablets. Sadly, I don't trust myself to do any devs myself, so I'm capitalizing on all your terrific work. My Razr is currently running Eclipse ICS, but I'm going to experiment with a couple CM10 based roms today. Thanks to all parties who make these fun times possible.

Cheers!

#980 jayryan84

jayryan84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCentral NJ

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

If you ever decide to change your mind on those ROMs, I would like to give selfish self promotion of KOA Resurrection. However, I also want to mention Black Widow CM10 & AOKP, Full Throttle CM10 & AOKP. These all run extremely well and in my opinion are better functioning than the best CM9 builds we had.

I was actually in fact looking at the Full Throttle and Black Widows, more so the Full Throttle. I am coming off my A855 which was running Cyanogens ChevyNo1 which I loved, I forget which build. I am assuming the processes are all similar to what they used to be, the Rooting Procedure was painless. I will definetely be checking back in.

As for it just being the "Front Camera Video?" I could careless about the Camera in front that faces me, I only take my pictures the normal way looking at the front screen aiming out the back of the phone and have loved the quality so much since I am traveling a lot and love the quality. Thanks I will totally check back in. I've been waiting to get home to Flash anything new.

Another question actually.... Has the Audio/Music issue when the screen shuts off been fixed? I know on my HP Touchpad that I flashed the speakers would crackle when the screen went off. Not sure if it effected the headphones/aux out to stereo as I never got around to it. I got the Razr to replace all the Tablets needs since I hate carrying something large around while on the road.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users