n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Twitter:depwl9942
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Oh! Huh. I suppose...hi! Ya'll can see my username up above, so formal introductions seem a bit of a waste.

Anyhow, ran across the site while looking for a good, reasonably easy tutorial on rooting the Razr, and lo and behold, a command-line tool that does it for you. Perfect.

#1142 sycoduck

sycoduck

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

welcome to everyone.

Thank you for the welcome, looking forward to browsing learning, and ultimately probably turning my razr into a convenient paperweight... I hope not, rooted my phone ok, now searching for ROMs. Hopefully I am using the terminology correctly. I am an old school IT guy, but new to this. Hacking my kids wii was nerve-racking enough, my bread and butter, my phone took alot to convince myself to root. Now looking forward to what I can do with it! Thank you all for providing this great place, and huge knowledge base of info!

#1143 wapiti_j

wapiti_j

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Current Device(s):nexus7, razrm

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hello all!

My name is Jeremy and I'm a flashaholic! Had a vortex for the last two years. Flashed every ROM available. Nexus7 rooted, running JellyBeer and Franco kernel.

I am getting a RAZR M in the next couple of days. I'm thinking Eclipse already!

Looking forward to learning more!

#1144 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Thank you for the welcome, looking forward to browsing learning, and ultimately probably turning my razr into a convenient paperweight... I hope not, rooted my phone ok, now searching for ROMs. Hopefully I am using the terminology correctly. I am an old school IT guy, but new to this. Hacking my kids wii was nerve-racking enough, my bread and butter, my phone took alot to convince myself to root. Now looking forward to what I can do with it! Thank you all for providing this great place, and huge knowledge base of info!

Welcome! We look forward to seeing you n the boards. If you have any questions feel free to ask. There are know dumb questions here.

DirtyDroidX
  • sycoduck likes this

#1145 mic80205

mic80205

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:53 AM

Oh! Huh. I suppose...hi! Ya'll can see my username up above, so formal introductions seem a bit of a waste.

Anyhow, ran across the site while looking for a good, reasonably easy tutorial on rooting the Razr, and lo and behold, a command-line tool that does it for you. Perfect.

What he said above

#1146 Sabres032

Sabres032

Large and in charge EMS minion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA
  • Current Device(s):Google Pixel 2 XL

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

Hi all.. Long time follower of the Droid Bionic portion of the site. My name is Mike and I'm a Paramedic/Firefighter from Rochester, NY and a proud Droid Bionic owner. Coffee is on so if you want some help yourself.

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

Sent from my Marine World N6 or my Nexus 7 2013 WiFi I'll let you figure out which.

#1147 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

Hi all.. Long time follower of the Droid Bionic portion of the site. My name is Mike and I'm a Paramedic/Firefighter from Rochester, NY and a proud Droid Bionic owner. Coffee is on so if you want some help yourself.

Welcome to the site and hope you find yourself around to all the different areas with ease. I can tell from your avatar that your going to be a great member lol. Its always good to see a fellow Sabres fan.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#1148 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

Welcome to DroidRZR! It would be even better if you where Pittsburgh fan :P Thach is secretly one, he just does not admit it.

Tapped from my Spyder ,Vanquish, d2vzw,Grouper, or Tenderloin

#1149 sparkyman

sparkyman

In House Developer

• Developer
  • 368 posts
  • Twitter:@sparkyman216

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

Welcome.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#1150 Brandroid1984

Brandroid1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Twitter:@brantuck84
  • Google+:brantuck84@gmail.com
  • LocationCullman,Al

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

Well I have been a member now for quite some time but I've never gotten around to an introduction. Some of you know me and some of you may not like me but I'm here for good so deal with it;) Anyway I started with a bionic so some of you may remember me from the bionic forums as bionic_bran but after many rounds with vzw I was sent a RAZR maxx and have been apart of the xt912 forums under the handle brandroid1984. I have flashed every ROM available to the RAZR and bionic so I guess you would call me an addict. I can't get enough of android I'm in love and can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Technology is a blessing to those who can grasp it and understand it and I'm glad I found a place where people like me can come together and share ideas and creations. So that's it my name is Brandon and I'm a crackflasher I hope to see much and more from this great site.

Sent from a JellyHater Maxx Razr
Find me on twitter @brantuck84

#1151 big25dogg

big25dogg

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr XT912

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

Hi, I am new this site. I am Big25Dogg.

#1152 darkzerovirus9

darkzerovirus9

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

Hi everyone. My name is Robert, and I am from South Dakota. I am currently a tech support monkey with a degree in systems administration. I previously was a droid addict until i had an iPhone 4s. however, after dropping it and breaking the phone (go figure), and coming back to a bionic...I don't know if I will ever go back to Apple anything again. Used to be a devout lurker of xda-developers forum, until a friend of mine exposed me to this one. Needless to say, I'm hooked.
  • mattlgroff likes this
"Enough expository banter! Now, we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh... IT IS MORPHING TIME!"

#1153 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

Hi everyone. My name is Robert, and I am from South Dakota. I am currently a tech support monkey with a degree in systems administration. I previously was a droid addict until i had an iPhone 4s. however, after dropping it and breaking the phone (go figure), and coming back to a bionic...I don't know if I will ever go back to Apple anything again. Used to be a devout lurker of xda-developers forum, until a friend of mine exposed me to this one. Needless to say, I'm hooked.

Welcome to the site :)

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#1154 darkzerovirus9

darkzerovirus9

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

Welcome to the site :)

Thank you :)
"Enough expository banter! Now, we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh... IT IS MORPHING TIME!"

#1155 RedDawn2012

RedDawn2012

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

Hello everyone. I'm a firefighter from NJ, but please don’t associate me with the shore d-bags. I just recently upgraded from a dumb phone to Droid Razar Maxx. WOW what a difference. Join up to learn about the in's & out's of the phone and to possibly root it at some point. Thanks in advance for the help. Jeff

#1156 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

Hello everyone. I'm a firefighter from NJ, but please don’t associate me with the shore d-bags. I just recently upgraded from a dumb phone to Droid Razar Maxx. WOW what a difference. Join up to learn about the in's & out's of the phone and to possibly root it at some point. Thanks in advance for the help. Jeff

Welcome aboard Jeff...

You're gon'na love it here Awesome member's

Its Bubba
~Stubborn In Your Bones~

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#1157 Sabres032

Sabres032

Large and in charge EMS minion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA
  • Current Device(s):Google Pixel 2 XL

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

Welcome to the site and hope you find yourself around to all the different areas with ease. I can tell from your avatar that your going to be a great member lol. Its always good to see a fellow Sabres fan.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thank you thatch, been a Sabres fan since 1980. Disappointed they decided to take the last two games off.

Welcome to DroidRZR! It would be even better if you where Pittsburgh fan :P Thach is secretly one, he just does not admit it.

Pittsburgh still has a hockey team??? Who knew... J/K. If I would have to pick a second team to root for it would be the Toronto Mapleleafs.... Sorry.

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

Sent from my Marine World N6 or my Nexus 7 2013 WiFi I'll let you figure out which.

#1158 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

How dare you make a statement such as that? I am disgusted that you would soil my good name with such filth. I am not penguins fan! lol

My opinions/views provided free of charge courtesy of Tapatalk on my Nexus 7 or Moto RAZR.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#1159 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

Thank you thatch, been a Sabres fan since 1980. Disappointed they decided to take the last two games off.

Pittsburgh still has a hockey team??? Who knew... J/K. If I would have to pick a second team to root for it would be the Toronto Mapleleafs.... Sorry.

That was just wrong :(

#1160 sparkyman

sparkyman

In House Developer

• Developer
  • 368 posts
  • Twitter:@sparkyman216

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

What's hockey?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users