rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

welcome everyone,hope you enjoy the site,always someone here willing to help,hope to meet all of you

#1122 dvgb131

dvgb131

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Twitter:dvgb173
  • LocationAlbany
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

Hello to all. Doug from upstate NY. Bought my Verizon Razr Maxx HD (XT926) today. On 4.0.4 Looking forward to some JB. The 6MB OTA is crying to be installed.
Trying to decide whether to root right away, or play with stock for a while. I'll be looking to this site for info!
Happy New Year!
Doug B.

#1123 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

Hello to all. Doug from upstate NY. Bought my Verizon Razr Maxx HD (XT926) today. On 4.0.4 Looking forward to some JB. The 6MB OTA is crying to be installed.
Trying to decide whether to root right away, or play with stock for a while. I'll be looking to this site for info!
Happy New Year!

Welcome!! Hit us up when you have questions. Everyone is pretty helpful around here.

PS. Albany isn't upstate. :P

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#1124 eek88dj

eek88dj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

Welcome to our site. You will find everyone helpful and nice. They really helped me a lot...there's a lot of great info on here.

#1125 Lokja

Lokja

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

Hi folks,

Made an account yesterday and with the assistance of some really nice folks (especially one ftn1975) I performed my first root, ROM flash, and theme installation :D

Awesome community here,I can't wait to learn more and move forward.

Sincerely,
Lokja

RZR MAXX XT912 on 4.0.4 ICS with SimplexROM and BiGO theme
  • satman80 likes this

#1126 DII

DII

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLOUISIANA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razor

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Glad I found this place! Much needed info. Well Done!
....Fly it like you stole it....Posted Image....DII Style....

#1127 ajax33

ajax33

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationIowa
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:26 AM

I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Alex, aka ajax33. If your a soccer fan, you may know AFC Ajax, which is where my nickname comes from.

I've been a ghost around the forum for a little while, keeping an eye on things. I've been around since the OG Moto Droid, then had the Droid X, and now I'm up on the Razr Maxx. I came to life on the forum when the call for help with rooting JB on the Razr went out, as I lost my root when I went to JB, and wasn't able to get it back. I'm not a dev by any means, but I know enough to be dangerous to my phone.

As for myself, I'm married with 2 kids living in the great state of Iowa. When I'm not a crack flasher at night, I work as a field operations manager for Redbox.

#1128 Keesee

Keesee

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFranklin, OH
  • Current Device(s):Razr

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

Hello, I am a long time droid user as well. However, I am new to the rooting and custom ROM scene. I was looking at the utility posted here. I was curious as to whether this will root the phone or if I have to do that prior to installing the utility? Thanks in advance for any help.

#1129 subiepanda

subiepanda

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUT
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

Hello everyone. Im an android fan all the way and know a little about this stuff but love learning more. you guys have great info here. Thanks! Also i love Cars ha

#1130 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

Welcome...!! :) we are glad to have you here....

sent from my JB RAZR .... tapadriving

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#1131 superhac

superhac

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hi everyone! I've been a member for a few months but never made the introductory post...until today. This site is amazing! I've appreciated all the useful information here. I am the proud owner of a razr which is the third and best smartphone I've owned.

#1132 soundgirl101

soundgirl101

CM11 KitKat Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

Hi, I'm a live sound engineer, Linux programmer, and an Android addict!! Past xda forum member!! I came here to continue to support Andrew Lawson's awesome work!!

xt912 CM11 KitKat, JBX Powered, SS3.72 Slot 1

#1133 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

welcome all,enjoy the site,please ask for help if needed,someone is always around

#1134 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, U.S
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy JuggerNote3 (SM-N900V)

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

Hello,

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself :D

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

#1135 kplain

kplain

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

Howdy,

Not really a new member...been signed up for over a month...lurking. Just now found the regististration completion email in my Junk folder... :(

I've been a Droid user from day 1 of the original Droid. Then had Bionic. Still have it to play with and is why I'm now on this site. Just recently switched to a used Razr Maxx.

This site is great and the members are awesome!

~Kary

#1136 noposenior07

noposenior07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hi all. First I have to say I love the site, a lot of info and some great roms. I am new to rooting and roms and since I rooted last week I have been through countless roms. I am thinking of trying to start from scratch and make one for myself, nothing to fancy as I don't have a computer suitable enough to handle all the development software. I saw something in a thread about a guide that mopar57 made about development and was wondering if anyone knew where I could find it. Anyways I'm looking forward to learning from all of you.

#1137 slicebogey

slicebogey

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR Maxx

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

Hi all, just made the transition over to Droid from Apple. Keep up the good work!

#1138 zonedout44

zonedout44

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr xt912

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Hello everyone,

I've been reading the forums on this site for a couple of months. I finally decided to sign up and join the family. Love the site, love the resources and love the people here. Keep up the good work everyone!

#1139 ledojoh

ledojoh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNorthridge, CA

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

Hey all.

Found this forum when my Droid RAZR wouldn't turn on with any button combinations.

Last time I really did anything to a phone of mine was when the first RAZR came out with Verizon... did the AllTel thing.

Good info here...wish me luck!

#1140 sasquatch

sasquatch

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

Hi all. 3 months into this new Droid Razr Maxx HD. Finally joined to learn.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users