#121 jcutter347

jcutter347

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Twitter:@jcutter347
  • LocationSnook Alley, Florida

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

Hey folks, just poppin over from XDA. I have a GSM version though which doesn't seem to be getting any love judging by the "0" thread counts.

Welcome opensourcefan.

#122 ardeleon09

ardeleon09

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:shadowdroidx
  • LocationSouth Texas

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:15 PM

Hello fellow razr's just jumped to the razr from my Droid x about two hours ago. Had been following all the tweets about this site and new I was gonna join once I got my razr. Loving the phone already and can't wait to see what more may come.

#123 mgarney26

mgarney26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Twitter:mgarney26
  • Locationmobile alabama

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:53 PM

hey all! long time android freak here....first time razr owner...I CANT WAIT for the devs to start doing their magic on this wonderful device!

#124 brando21

brando21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:47 PM

Avid android enthusiast here. Found this site tonight and it seems very welcoming. Been looking around at other forums but this one seems to have more to it than the others. Its a keeper. Thanks for having me.

#125 Droidster

Droidster

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAdelaide South Australia

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:25 PM

Hello people,

I purchased the Razr yesterday and I am looking forward to flashing a cooked rom or two.

Cheers...

#126 nickinparaguay

nickinparaguay

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:51 PM

Hello!

Just signed up and am excited to "get-to-know" my RAZR...
I feel a little awkward, it being my first "smart phone" (yup, I just jumped right in), and myself completely oblivious to what the heck this thing can do.
Really excited there is a place that I can ask some questions and review issues that others are finding - Thanks a ton for providing this.

#127 jtelander

jtelander

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:14 PM

Traded in my Bionic for a RAZR a few days ago. I need all the help I can get. Thanks for providing this great resource.

#128 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

Welcome all new members. Glad to ave you all here with us.

#129 jimfromthegym

jimfromthegym

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Twitter:jimfromthegym
  • Google+:thejimmackin
  • LocationJacksonville, FL

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

Howdy! Great to meet everyone! I am a Droid addict myself. I am a C# .NET Software Developer looking to start some Android Development in my spare time. I would appreciate any tips and pointers that you want to share with me.

I look forward to the future the Razr holds!
Droid

#130 AJMetal87

AJMetal87

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:ajmetal87
  • Google+:ajmetal87

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

Hello! My name is Andrew. Been with an android since OG Droid (nov'09) - been Modding and themeing since. Rooted every android to come to vzw and have been working for a reputable vzw indirect channel since 2006. Had to get the razr because of the sick hardware. Despite the slow kick off on fastboot files leak I anticipate the razr to still get a solid amount of dev attention thanks to DT,nitro,DJ,bign being some of the first to officially step up to the plate. Word.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#131 DroidJunk

DroidJunk

• Superuser
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSE Texas

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:21 AM

Howdy! Great to meet everyone! I am a Droid addict myself. I am a C# .NET Software Developer looking to start some Android Development in my spare time. I would appreciate any tips and pointers that you want to share with me.

DONT DO IT! You will be hooked! LOL.

For me I started small decompiling apks using apkmanager. Later downloaded android source and played with writing small apps to get my feet wet. If you need help getting started hit me up. I like helping those with initiative.
  • jimfromthegym likes this

#132 DroidJunk

DroidJunk

• Superuser
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSE Texas

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:24 AM

Hello! My name is Andrew. Been with an android since OG Droid (nov'09) - been Modding and themeing since. Rooted every android to come to vzw and have been working for a reputable vzw indirect channel since 2006. Had to get the razr because of the sick hardware. Despite the slow kick off on fastboot files leak I anticipate the razr to still get a solid amount of dev attention thanks to DT,nitro,DJ,bign being some of the first to officially step up to the plate. Word.

I feel the same. Right now there are some good guys working on getting some good things going. In my development I loop so many times I feel I wont have the phone but for a couple of hours before its no good. Lol. The others working on it have more balls than me. :)

#133 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:30 AM

Great to have you on Droidrzr.com
  • jimfromthegym likes this

#134 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:34 AM

Hello! My name is Andrew. Been with an android since OG Droid (nov'09) - been Modding and themeing since. Rooted every android to come to vzw and have been working for a reputable vzw indirect channel since 2006. Had to get the razr because of the sick hardware. Despite the slow kick off on fastboot files leak I anticipate the razr to still get a solid amount of dev attention thanks to DT,nitro,DJ,bign being some of the first to officially step up to the plate. Word. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Great to have you here. I have seen you on Twiitter. If I'm not Following @ me and I will.

#135 franklin270h

franklin270h

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

Well I'm new to this forum but I've been around the block a bit. Had an Incredible 2 (not a bad phone at all) and ended up getting a Razr as of this past Thursday due to going back and forth with Verizon over my whole tablet issue debacle :P I absolutely LOVE the phone. This is my first stint with Motorola phone but I've tinkered around and made a few sense roms for myself so I'm interested to try out the Blur side of things :) I always loved the build quality of Motorola devices and this one definitely isn't disappointing me

#136 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:50 AM

Figured it was time for me to add my introduction the the site. I never usually do this because I don't always have much to say. I am a Droid fanatic coming from the original Droid. Had it rooted, OC'd, ran almost every rom available for it. Was very comfortable with the whole hacking aspect of that phone. Now I have my new dream phone in the RAZR. IMO, hands down the beat phone available. For some reason I am on the fence when it comes to rooting it though. It may be because of all the new terminology that comes with the phone that I didn't have to deal with on the OG ( bootstrap, odex, etc.) Once I completely understand all this I will be on my way to the root side again.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#137 GulMiguel

GulMiguel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Twitter:gulmiguel
  • Google+:GulMiguel74656@gmail.com
  • LocationCusseta, AL

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:17 AM

Figured it was time for me to add my introduction the the site. I never usually do this because I don't always have much to say. I am a Droid fanatic coming from the original Droid. Had it rooted, OC'd, ran almost every rom available for it. Was very comfortable with the whole hacking aspect of that phone. Now I have my new dream phone in the RAZR. IMO, hands down the beat phone available. For some reason I am on the fence when it comes to rooting it though. It may be because of all the new terminology that comes with the phone that I didn't have to deal with on the OG ( bootstrap, odex, etc.) Once I completely understand all this I will be on my way to the root side again.

Hi Thach,

You hit me right where I live dude. When I got my RAZR, I knew for some reason that this was finally the droid for me. It's light, durable, a kickass processor and plenty of memory (I added my own 32GB SD card). I was hesitant at first to root this one because other than theming and black market wireless hotspot, there's not much else available at the moment. However, I did go ahead and root. The whole odex vs deodex thing is still a bit over my head - I just understand the basics. However, I'm waiting for the masters to put down a real ROM on this one. For my purposes, (and I use mine pretty intensely), just running a deodexed ROM was unnecessary since the thing is fast enough without it. My area doesn't have 4G yet, but when I go to a city that does have it, OMG the thing is AWESOME!! I'm glad that you joined us here, it's nice to have a forum that's just for our phone. Don't get me wrong I like the other sites (MDW, RootzWiki, XDA), but you have to scroll through so much just to get to your own phone. Here we know that everything is about RAZR and only RAZR. I'm comfortable with that. As soon as I can afford it, I will make an attempt to be a contributing/supporting member because I want to see this site thrive more than any other one has to date. Everybody seems so obsessed with the new Nexus and all. It's like we were just left behind for a bit. However, I'm sure that excitement will fade as soon as the next 'new big thing' is advertised (i.e. quad-core processors). So for now, you'll just have to be patient. The devs will be there for us as soon as their time and resources allow. In the meantime, enjoy your RAZR because ti's one of the few phones that is awesome enough on it's own. Get busy with Smart Actions and Motocast if you can. It opens up a whole new world for Droid and I'm proud to be a part of it. Take care.

#138 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

Welcome too all new members :) I have a ton of messages in my inbox, I will be getting back to you guys soon. I have some family stuff going on right now, and I was without a phone for a few days.

#139 haozihu

haozihu

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

hi guys i'm from chinaļ¼Œso happy be here. LOL

#140 Emie

Emie

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:04 AM

Just got my Rzr and having a blast with it. And to the developers, teaching me to flash custom roms was like getting gifts from baby Jesus. Thank You......(sniffle, sniffle, tears of joy,) And Thanks for letting me be a member, keep up the good work!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users