Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#2221 rome512

rome512

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR HD xt926

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:49 PM

Thanks I did everything you suggested and it work great... Just not sure about backing up and moving to external

#2222 xKroniK13x

xKroniK13x

• Superuser
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Current Device(s):Moto X 2014 Pure Edition || Motorola DROID RAZR M || Archos G9 101 || Microsoft Surface Pro 2 || Chromecast

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:16 AM

Flashed back to this from Gummy ROM... man this ROM is now smoother than ever. I haven't been on it since a few months ago, I love it! I'm on KKBL, WiFi is perfect, system is snappy and responsive. I flashed with PA Gapps Mini, great results thus far.

One question, is there a way to disable the feature that if you swipe a notification from to the left, that it opens in a snapable window? I really prefer it just swiping the notification away like if you swipe right. I've looked all through the settings with no luck yet...

Great ROM.

Moto X 2014 Pure Edition Unlocked on Pure Rooted 5.1
Motorola Droid Razr M Unlocked on Some ROM
Archos G9 101 Developer Edition on Cyanogenmod 11 4.4.3 Unofficial/Stable

#2223 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:51 AM

Flashed back to this from Gummy ROM... man this ROM is now smoother than ever. I haven't been on it since a few months ago, I love it! I'm on KKBL, WiFi is perfect, system is snappy and responsive. I flashed with PA Gapps Mini, great results thus far.

One question, is there a way to disable the feature that if you swipe a notification from to the left, that it opens in a snapable window? I really prefer it just swiping the notification away like if you swipe right. I've looked all through the settings with no luck yet...

Great ROM.

You should switch to my new rom.... BlissStalk. As of now they're is no option for that but we are working on getting that option built in to settings. Since BlissStalk went stable, my work on kitstalk has slowed down and I'm thinking about stopping all work on it.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#2224 xKroniK13x

xKroniK13x

• Superuser
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Current Device(s):Moto X 2014 Pure Edition || Motorola DROID RAZR M || Archos G9 101 || Microsoft Surface Pro 2 || Chromecast

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:20 PM

You should switch to my new rom.... BlissStalk. As of now they're is no option for that but we are working on getting that option built in to settings. Since BlissStalk went stable, my work on kitstalk has slowed down and I'm thinking about stopping all work on it.

I was on Bliss for a day or so... But it really started slowing down for some reason. I had a bit of flashing trouble (Setup Wiz crashed with Bliss Gapps) and then with the normal PA Gapps, it was very laggy. Maybe it was just a bad flash, but it seems as though KitStalk is more stable? If Bliss is truly better I can give it a shot again!

#2225 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:59 PM

I was on Bliss for a day or so... But it really started slowing down for some reason. I had a bit of flashing trouble (Setup Wiz crashed with Bliss Gapps) and then with the normal PA Gapps, it was very laggy. Maybe it was just a bad flash, but it seems as though KitStalk is more stable? If Bliss is truly better I can give it a shot again!

I am having no issues with Bliss, no lag or nothing. But we have  script you can run from recovery in case it does start lagging. I will add it to the OP. And yes you need to use PA Gapps with our device or SLIM Gapps, not sure why Bliss GApps dont work with this device. Also we have a major update coming soon with some awesome changes. Working the bugs out now.

• Slickademo, xKroniK13x and Darkchilde like this

#2226 xKroniK13x

xKroniK13x

• Superuser
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:42 PM

I am having no issues with Bliss, no lag or nothing. But we have script you can run from recovery in case it does start lagging. I will add it to the OP. And yes you need to use PA Gapps with our device or SLIM Gapps, not sure why Bliss GApps dont work with this device. Also we have a major update coming soon with some awesome changes. Working the bugs out now.

Sounds great. And thank you for your continued support on these older devices. Its really bringing a breath of fresh air that the older RAZR devices need.

#2227 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

Sounds great. And thank you for your continued support on these older devices. Its really bringing a breath of fresh air that the older RAZR devices need.

I own a RAZR M so I will support the moto_msm8960 devices until I get a new one. Which I will be getting a Droid turbo when it gets root and unlocked bootloader. But I'll keep my M and continue supporting it because even though it's old, it's still a great device.
  • xKroniK13x, BlackBoots and Darkchilde like this

#2228 grinz2much

grinz2much

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationGilroy California
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:12 PM

Great minds work alike. I too have a RAZR M and hope to get a droid turbo when it has root and a car mount.

• nprevette420 likes this

#2229 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:59 AM

Getting around to updating again. Will be doing to latest KitStalk KKBL... Is anyone else having Bluetooth issues? Dunno if this was covered or not. Flipped back through the thread a bit and didn't see anything recent. Haven't used it in a while so trying to figure out if it's my BT headset or not. Connects and works but audio is choppy. Don't have another test device ATM. Thanks...

Sent from DasÜberDroid

#2230 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 November 2014 - 10:22 AM

Getting around to updating again. Will be doing to latest KitStalk KKBL... Is anyone else having Bluetooth issues? Dunno if this was covered or not. Flipped back through the thread a bit and didn't see anything recent. Haven't used it in a while so trying to figure out if it's my BT headset or not. Connects and works but audio is choppy. Don't have another test device ATM. Thanks...

Sent from DasÜberDroid

Look at this post, my new rom

or

#2231 murkcore

murkcore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:48 PM

Man BlissStalk is pretty sweet. Got a little problem getting it to load when I installed the nightly, won't get past boot even with file system fix. But the original build flashed with no problems and is working great. So far so good. No FC's. I've been testing it for 3 days now.

#2232 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

Man BlissStalk is pretty sweet. Got a little problem getting it to load when I installed the nightly, won't get past boot even with file system fix. But the original build flashed with no problems and is working great. So far so good. No FC's. I've been testing it for 3 days now.

Odd, I'm on that nightly, with no booting issues. If the Official boots then the nightly should too. Go to the official thread.....After we work all the bugs out there will be another release with a bunch of new cool stuff added. No releases till then.

#2233 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:33 PM

Is this superseding Kitstalk? Also definitely something in the ROM or phone. Got the BT working for on the transformer tab... Weird I thought I had used it on the phone too... Been longer than I thought.

Sent from my TF300T

#2234 grinz2much

grinz2much

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:01 AM

So far I'm happy. When's the next BlissStalk coming?

#2235 webtrix

webtrix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:45 PM

Excited about bliss. Going to check it out now. Thanks!!

#2236 hambone625

hambone625

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:44 PM

May be a silly question but anyone know where I could find the unlocked bl warning splash screen I just recently tried flashing a stock based ROM and it took it away I was rather proud of it hahaha thanks in advance..

#2237 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:36 PM

Finally did some reading and noticed Bliss stalk lol! Running it now! Supa smooth :)

#2238 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:28 PM

Bliss is smooth indeed.... but to bad, data connection with CDMA sim card not working [Indonesia]. i dont know why....  :(  :(  :(

#2239 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:56 PM

May be a silly question but anyone know where I could find the unlocked bl warning splash screen I just recently tried flashing a stock based ROM and it took it away I was rather proud of it hahaha thanks in advance..

You can look

, not sure if the unlocked bootloader waning one is there but there is a crap ton of boot logos. Maybe one in there you will like better...or you can request one on that thread.

#2240 grinz2much

grinz2much

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:47 PM

So - what's new in today's BlissStalk rom?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users