Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#901 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:26 PM

By the way, thanks for all your excellent work on this! This ROM is fantastic! Fast, smooth, good battery life... nearly perfect!

Sent from my moto_msm8960 using Tapatalk

While i am keeping this rom updated, Pat and I are working hard to release our new rom, it's close :)
  • bobross82, ytsud101 and BlackBoots like this

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#902 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

Update Posted

Changelog

- Usual CM Updates
- Updated Nova Launcher to 3.0
- OTA should be fine now, from this build on

Let me know if OTA works or not. As usual you guys are great showing me problems :)

#903 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

Any comments on the OTA? Working on 6-05 build or not?

#904 ytsud101

ytsud101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNew city every two days
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

Any comments on the OTA? Working on 6-05 build or not?

No incessant notifications and no available updates at this time. :)

#905 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

No incessant notifications and no available updates at this time. :)

Nice :) sorry that i can't check but we am working on res and I am running beta builds on my phone :)

BTW, for those who don't want to switch to RES, dev work has finally started back up for Beanstalk so soon Kittstalk will have some MAJOR updates...such as going to 4.4.3, bluetooth fixes and much much more.

#906 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:50 PM

Nice :) sorry that i can't check but we am working on res and I am running beta builds on my phone :)

BTW, for those who don't want to switch to RES, dev work has finally started back up for Beanstalk so soon Kittstalk will have some MAJOR updates...such as going to 4.4.3, bluetooth fixes and much much more.

nice... can't wait... :D

• nprevette420 likes this

#907 nate2010

nate2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:38 PM

OTA seems to be back to normal, thanks!

#908 GhostInTheRadio

GhostInTheRadio

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

I know this is off topic but nprevette420 will RES have the ability to choose which apps we want at installation?

#909 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:32 PM

I know this is off topic but nprevette420 will RES have the ability to choose which apps we want at installation?

Maybe in the future, but not as of yet. Why do your ask?

#910 GhostInTheRadio

GhostInTheRadio

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:45 PM

Maybe in the future, but not as of yet. Why do your ask?

Was just wondering because there are a few apps that come with KitStalk that I always remove after an update because I have no use for them or there is a better alternative from the play store. It's not a big deal but thought it might be an interesting feature to include.

#911 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

Was just wondering because there are a few apps that come with KitStalk that I always remove after an update because I have no use for them or there is a better alternative from the play store. It's not a big deal but thought it might be an interesting feature to include.

What apps do you remove/replace?

#912 GhostInTheRadio

GhostInTheRadio

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:30 PM

What apps do you remove/replace?

I usually replace apollo, and file explorer. I remove the anything related to live wallpapers, documents, pandora patcher, netflix workaround, movie studio and terminal Emulator.

Again it's not a big deal doesn't take long to do but it's just something that I end up doing after installing an update. I'm sure those apps are usefull to alot of people just not me. All custom roms have things certain users don't need/want. This is by far my favorite custom rom and If all I have to do is remove a couple apps after an update that's ok and can't wait to see how RES turns out,

#913 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:39 PM

I usually replace apollo, and file explorer. I remove the anything related to live wallpapers, documents, pandora patcher, netflix workaround, movie studio and terminal Emulator.

Again it's not a big deal doesn't take long to do but it's just something that I end up doing after installing an update. I'm sure those apps are usefull to alot of people just not me. All custom roms have things certain users don't need/want. This is by far my favorite custom rom and If all I have to do is remove a couple apps after an update that's ok and can't wait to see how RES turns out,

If you freeze the apps in TiBU, they will remain frozen after an update.  I know that's not the same as removing them, but this is what I do when I run a custom ROM that gets a lot of updates.

R. Long: Pixel 5

#914 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

I'm curious what file explorer you use? We worked hard theming the one thats there....all the flames and what not.

#915 GhostInTheRadio

GhostInTheRadio

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:04 PM

I'm curious what file explorer you use? We worked hard theming the one thats there....all the flames and what not.

I started using Astro Manager on a different rom and just got accustomed to it so I always replace out of habit .so I haven't looked at the file explorer you guys worked on. :(

If you freeze the apps in TiBU, they will remain frozen after an update.  I know that's not the same as removing them, but this is what I do when I run a custom ROM that gets a lot of updates.

That's a good a solution.

#916 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

I started using Astro Manager on a different rom and just got accustomed to it so I always replace out of habit .so I haven't looked at the file explorer you guys worked on. :(

You should check ours out...its pretty cool

#917 Evastonian

Evastonian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR M

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:54 AM

so does tap & pay work on this ROM? The settings for it don't do anything and Google wallet says it's having issues setting it up. that'd be awesome if it works

#918 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

so does tap & pay work on this ROM? The settings for it don't do anything and Google wallet says it's having issues setting it up. that'd be awesome if it works

No idea, never used it. But beanstalk development finally started back up, so lots of issues will be fixed.
  • Evastonian likes this

#919 pbanj

pbanj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr m

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:47 AM

i remove it also as i use es file explorer, i like the one you guys did but the lack of network/cloud(what ever you want to call it) support is a huge no for me as i use my network drive to store backups. yours does work good for local file stuff

No idea, never used it. But beanstalk development finally started back up, so lots of issues will be fixed.

i got it to set up the other day(didnt have any issues). when i went to use it it wouldnt work, not sure if it was the phone or the machine.

#920 Evastonian

Evastonian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR M

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:54 AM

i got it to set up the other day(didnt have any issues). when i went to use it it wouldnt work, not sure if it was the phone or the machine.

I know there's an issue with the kernel support (go figure) so I don't expect it to work. Just wondering if anyone did by chance. As soon as we get that new kernel source, everything should work fine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users