Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#941 Vicious84

Vicious84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTucumán, Argentina
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD xt925

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:43 PM

On another note, does anyone know how to fix adaway blocking certain site? I mean it's kind of embarrassing to say on the thread so if anyone knows how, please message me or something haha

It's very easy, you just go to the menu, then "your lists", select the white list and add the blocked site. The you have to re apply ad blocking and it's done.

And about the opinion I expressed last time, I didn't mean to offend anyone. This is by far the best rom I have tried, there are many things that no other rom has and more importantly, great devs that listen to the users to find out what needs and help they need. I was just trying to express myself with respect about a situation and opinion of another user. I'm sorry if I did wrong, english it's not my mother tongue, I didn't realized that I was being rude.

#942 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:12 PM

It's very easy, you just go to the menu, then "your lists", select the white list and add the blocked site. The you have to re apply ad blocking and it's done.

And about the opinion I expressed last time, I didn't mean to offend anyone. This is by far the best rom I have tried, there are many things that no other rom has and more importantly, great devs that listen to the users to find out what needs and help they need. I was just trying to express myself with respect about a situation and opinion of another user. I'm sorry if I did wrong, english it's not my mother tongue, I didn't realized that I was being rude.

Holy crap, i didn't even realize there was a white list lol. Much better than my method lol. I understand about the opinion thing. But let's not talk about what we don't like. This thread is for updates, help and support and posting bugs. As most everyone has been doing. What you said was not rude per say but rather just something to keep to yourself. Pbandj on the other hand now that's another story. But we have all moved on so let's just keep everything positive and happy :)
4.4.3 update for this should be out soon. I will post it when i can get the update. Also got a few apps and other usual updates but I'm going to wait for 4.4.3 to be ready till i release another update. My latest release seems to be running great.

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#943 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

Let me put my 2 cents in here and IT will stop here,anyone can ask questions about roms or bugs,but it will be asked or reported as a bug-sure ask a question,can this be disabled or removed,not it looks funny or anything else,these devs work hard on there roms,they don't do it for money-Final Word

• johnthehillbilly and nprevette420 like this

#944 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:37 PM

PS:great job on the rom guys

• nprevette420 likes this

#945 dreamjaeil

dreamjaeil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:17 AM

Is there a format that I have to follow? I can't seem to get it to work when I only type in the main address

#946 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

Is there a format that I have to follow? I can't seem to get it to work when I only type in the main address

Try going here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

type in the website to get the ip address. Then add that ip address to the white list. If that doesn't work, temporarily disable ad blocking to see if it is adaway that is blocking it.

#947 dreamjaeil

dreamjaeil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:26 AM

Try going here

type in the website to get the ip address. Then add that ip address to the white list. If that doesn't work, temporarily disable ad blocking to see if it is adaway that is blocking it.

Doesn't seem to work. I've tried disabling individual ones and found that 2nd one and 4th host sources cause the site from either loading correctly or not load at all.

#948 Vicious84

Vicious84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTucumán, Argentina
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD xt925

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:46 AM

Open the host list and check how it is. For example, I had problems opening rss from a local newspaper that uses a feedsportal service for I don't know what before redirecting me to the news. I looked for it in the host file and it was without http:// or www, just "da.feedsportal.com", and it worked like that on the white list. The same goes for adf.ly, I hated having to enable it but it was necessary to download some paid apps for testing.

Enviado desde mi moto_msm8960 mediante Tapatalk

• dreamjaeil likes this

#949 dreamjaeil

dreamjaeil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:07 AM

Open the host list and check how it is. For example, I had problems opening rss from a local newspaper that uses a feedsportal service for I don't know what before redirecting me to the news. I looked for it in the host file and it was without http:// or www, just "da.feedsportal.com", and it worked like that on the white list. The same goes for adf.ly, I hated having to enable it but it was necessary to download some paid apps for testing.

Enviado desde mi moto_msm8960 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks! I had to go to each host files and find individual item that included the website i couldn't get to. There was lot of them but got it to work!

#950 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

The dev that makes beanstalk is currently updating to 4.4.3 so yes soon this will be upped to 4.4.3 :)

No motorola has not released the kernel source yet and probably wont for quite some time. But the kernel we have is very stable...so is Arrrghhh's kernel.

awawaw... nice.

hmm this rom based on CM right?

the official CM11 4.4.3 already release...

are they using the same kernel or use new kernel?

#951 Noigel

Noigel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Ivano-Frankivs`k
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M XT907 / Motorola Razr I XT890

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:59 PM

awawaw... nice.

hmm this rom based on CM right?

the official CM11 4.4.3 already release...

are they using the same kernel or use new kernel?

CM11 4.4.3 still using 3.0 kernel. Dhacker now trying to make 3.4 kernel... But still trying.. 

• nprevette420 and romma1 like this

Motorola Droid Razr M XT907 / ROM: KitStalk by GraberRoms

post-103018-0-11429500-1388984908_thumb.

#952 ytsud101

ytsud101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNew city every two days
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

I'll have you all know that I am currently using my US Verizon RazrM with an MTN service provider SIM card in Uganda. No issues, although I am trying to figure out how to buy SMS. :) Thanks for the hard work! Sent from my moto_msm8960 using Tapatalk

#953 tarasius

tarasius

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationУкраїна
  • Current Device(s):xt905

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

Good day.

I flashed my XT905 with last build including gapps and su. After flashing before reboot it warns me that root is lost and asks to fix. I say yes. And after that I get an infinitive boot animation. I tried few times, wiping everything for a few times also.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

#954 moroshek

moroshek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

Good day.

I flashed my XT905 with last build including gapps and su. After flashing before reboot it warns me that root is lost and asks to fix. I say yes. And after that I get an infinitive boot animation. I tried few times, wiping everything for a few times also.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

You could try not "fixing root" and instead, bootup and see whether you do or don't have root- for example, launch Titanium Backup. It'll say right away.

• BlackBoots likes this

#955 johnlgalt

johnlgalt

Antidisestablishmentarianist

• Superuser
  • 7,296 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/JohnLGalt
  • Location3rd Rock
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 4 XL 128 GB

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

Opening a terminal window and the typing

wil also tell you if you are rooted or not - just in case you don't have TiBu installed.

#956 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:10 PM

Good day.
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you.

Just flash the rom, flash the gapps then SuperSU. If it says anything about fixing root just click no or go back. Nothing is wrong with the root, probably got screwy when you clicked yes.

#957 BlackBoots

BlackBoots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationIL
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:01 PM

nprevette420 is right. I never fix root and I have never had a problem.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk

#958 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:33 PM

nprevette420 is right. I never fix root and I have never had a problem.

Have I ever been wrong :) lol

#959 BlackBoots

BlackBoots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationIL
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

Have I ever been wrong :) lol

ha ha ha! Good point!

#960 TALLYWACKER

TALLYWACKER

Android caused my divorce !

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth
  • Current Device(s):M8 ROOTED S-OFF UNLOCKED, XT926 UNLOCKED

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:01 PM

80 is the one i have had forever. It is from 98.18.94 ota. 81 is probably newer lol I just dont have it.

Edit: Upon further research it looks like 80p is from 98.30.1 and 98.18.94, they are the same just different numbers From what i can find...it goes in this order 81p then 78p then 80p and just released 86p

Will post it when it is done uploading, This is for XT907 on version. Don't flash if you are on anything else.

(in case you have wifi issues, which seems to be common even in OTA updates)

i tired to flash nexesque for the xt926 and it broke my wifi i know im in the 907 area but i was wondering if flashing the 86p to my 926 work ? ....in order to get my wifi back .

Sent from my Chuck Norris Edition M8 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users