Photo

[ROM][4.4.2][Kit-Kat][Unoffical][XT926] Beanstalk

xt926 kit kat kit-kat beanstalk razr razr hd razr maxx razr max razr max hd xt926 rom

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#181 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:41 AM

will be putting out a build probably tomorrow that will have an app in it called Graber ROM updater....

My question is where can I find this build? I have your 2/10 build and Graber ROM isn't in there. I apologize in advance if it's right in front of my face and I'm missing it.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#182 retromad

retromad

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

My best guess is it will be on this thread when its ready....

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

#183 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

Yup I would have had it up already but I'm having some conflicts with some of the new cm commits

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#184 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:21 PM

Perfect. I was afraid it had been posted but I couldn't find it. Sent from my XT926 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#185 themrgoats

themrgoats

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:20 AM

I have no deep sleep with this rom even if i reinstall with no apps. Anyone else? Any ideas?

#186 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:11 AM

That's weird I have deep sleep on all 5 of my devices I run this ROM in

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#187 themrgoats

themrgoats

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:51 AM

Yeah i can't figure it out. Thanks for the rom and the reply anyway

#188 themrgoats

themrgoats

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

That's weird I have deep sleep on all 5 of my devices I run this ROM in

Hey pj u may not be the guy to ask but I've already done a lot of research and I'm sure u know more about it than me but... Is there going to be a fix for the high pitch noise on video camera playback?Is that a rom or a kernel thing? For me it happens with all roms and kernels.

#189 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

Hey pj u may not be the guy to ask but I've already done a lot of research and I'm sure u know more about it than me but... Is there going to be a fix for the high pitch noise on video camera playback?Is that a rom or a kernel thing? For me it happens with all roms and kernels.

hmmm if it happens with all roms then it sounds like a cm thing so its going to happen till cm changes it...

#190 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:17 PM

ON A GOOD NOTE THE LONG WAITED UPDATE HAS BEEN POSTED!!!!!! some changes i have made are integrating viper into the rom.....xposed is now integrated into the rom as well if you can't find it (for now) it is in the beanstalk options/display and animation settings.....i will be moving it to a different spot soon....LAST BUT NOT LEAST OTA HAS BEEN FULLY INTEGRATED....ota is now live via the app Graber Rom Updater

• DroidAddict101, mindcritic and jusharpe like this

#191 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:20 AM

Nice work man. Gonna flash soon.

Quick question tho. When you use viper does it work consistently for you?

When I have used different eq's in the past they have always cut in and out at random when a song ends or begins. Always been a problem on this phone for me. Seems like the service is getting killed and then restarting.

I LOVE viper so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

#192 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

No more HoloLauncher? Figures the one I picked gets left out...

#193 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:13 AM

No more HoloLauncher? Figures the one I picked gets left out...

Lol I can put it up for u

#194 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

New update works great. I realize you have yet to release anything ota through the graberROM but when I enter it I am getting an error message. Is this normal?

Attached Files

#195 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:44 PM

New update works great. I realize you have yet to release anything ota through the graberROM but when I enter it I am getting an error message. Is this normal?

Yes this is normal at this point... I will be releasing an update this weekend and I will push it out ota just to make sure everything is working correctly for everyone

#196 FacelessMan

FacelessMan

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

Yes this is normal at this point... I will be releasing an update this weekend and I will push it out ota just to make sure everything is working correctly for everyone

Just installed the ROM, and it is awesome so far. Super fast and smooth. One question, should the Beanstalk OTA Updater be uninstalled? It keeps prompting me to install what appears to be a Beanstalk 4.3 ROM.

#197 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:14 AM

ive tried just about every 4.4 rom available for our xt926 and i have to say this is by the best rom! the only issue i seem to be running into is that the earpiece volume is very very low its hard to hear a phone call conversation, other then that everything about this rom is awesome very solid very stable great battery life lots of features and options, youve done and are doing a great job keep it up! i noticed that you said there should be an update this weekend hopefully youre aware of the ear piece volume issue and are making moves to fix it looking forward to the update, thanks for all your hard work much appreciated

• jusharpe likes this

#198 Sicieler

Sicieler

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

For those of you that are having problems with netflix working, check out this thread on XDA (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) and download the xposed module. 

It is working for me now both with local and chromecast playback.

• jusharpe likes this

#199 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

For those of you that are having problems with netflix working, check out this thread on XDA (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) and download the xposed module.

It is working for me now both with local and chromecast playback.

Perfect works amazing now

#200 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

I'm letting all of you guys know...I was planning on getting new builds out this weekend... I was having issues with my building... It turns out that my build server was having issues ( and is now down for repairs) I'm sorry for the delay and will get updates out as soon as the server is back online...and when the server is back up and running I will be able to implement the changes I have been working on ( *hint hint* a new boot animation is one of the changes)... Thank you all for your patience and support

• jtommyj and jusharpe like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt926, kit kat, kit-kat, beanstalk, razr, razr hd, razr maxx, razr max, razr max hd, xt926 rom

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users