Photo

[ROM][4.4.2][Kit-Kat][Unoffical][XT926] Beanstalk

xt926 kit kat kit-kat beanstalk razr razr hd razr maxx razr max razr max hd xt926 rom

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#221 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:29 AM

I never had MMS problems with this ROM... Worked out of the box with all apps... Hangouts, Viber, WhatsApp, Tango have all worked MMS and SMS...

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

Same here. I came from AOKP 4.3 With constant mms issues. It has worked since I flashed bean stalk. The only thing that hung up was Netflix for me and that was fixed with the Xposed workaround.

Powered by Beanstalk on my RAZR Maxx HD.

#222 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:36 AM

I had serious issues with the PA ROM i was running and MMS. The whole reason I stuck with this room instead was that everything worked and was on point. And now I could care less about PA because Beanstalk has Pie AND custom screen density... And all with no issues. Set and Match. Much happier with Beanstalk. Can't really see why you're having MMS issues. All I know is in PA, I kept trying to adjust the APN settings and it just made everything worse. Maybe head back to stock and verify working MMS and reflash without dicking with anything and see if it picks it up...? Only thing I could suggest.

#223 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

My bad. Last night it didn't work. Just tried again and it worked flawlessly! This is now my favorite kitkat ROM :-) Not going to flash my phone for a while!

#224 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:43 AM

I'm a part time audio engineer. I do a lot of mixing and mastering. I just messed around with that Viper for Android FX and wow! That's by far the beat eq and audio effects I've used so far. You can really make music sound nice on your phone speaker.

• jusharpe likes this

#225 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:39 AM

My Quadrant Standard edition score :

116nr6e.png

#226 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:31 PM

My Quadrant Standard edition score :

Posted Image

Not bad at all

Sent from my SM-T310 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#227 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:11 PM

After a long day of web surfing, customizing etc here's my battery life :

2mmgzyq.png

#228 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

I've made it into the three day range with light use... But play Ingress foot a few hours straight and that's over... Standby is awesome. Normal use is too if you stay out of intensive apps... Screen and location kill it. Just love all the other people always grabbing for a charger...

#229 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

I've made it into the three day range with light use... But play Ingress foot a few hours straight and that's over... Standby is awesome. Normal use is too if you stay out of intensive apps... Screen and location kill it. Just love all the other people always grabbing for a charger...

Really ingress player huh… which team u on

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#230 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:10 PM

Shhhhhh. Paran01D.

#231 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

[quote name="kamaromike" post="413281" timestamp="1395025828"]Shhhhhh. Paran01D.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk[/quote

Are u resistance or enlightened

#232 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

Resistance. Level 6. paran01D is my Ingress name.

#233 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

Resistance. Level 6. paran01D is my Ingress name.

I'm sorry sir u may not use my rom any more… I don't support smurfs :-)… I'm a level 8 agent and my 7 year old is also a fully active level 8 agent FOR THE ENLIGHTENED. :-)

#234 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:49 PM

Yeah yeah yeah... Game can't be played without people on both sides... Nobody likes a pretentious frog... Haaahaha... You'd have nothing to flip and get AP if it wasn't for us "smurfs"... Wish I was level 8. Rarely have the time to play productively so slow going last few levels.

#235 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:10 PM

Yeah yeah yeah... Game can't be played without people on both sides... Nobody likes a pretentious frog... Haaahaha... You'd have nothing to flip and get AP if it wasn't for us "smurfs"... Wish I was level 8. Rarely have the time to play productively so slow going last few levels.

Ya the area I live in has been all blue. .. to the point where within 20 min of putting up a portal it was taken down… the blue team didn't have a life… but a week ago we jarvised a smurf lol… we helped him out and his wife ( that we also jarvised) level up to level 7 (yes both of them) in just 6 days… it was crazy fast… once I started playing I got to level 8 in 4 weeks and got my son there in 5… I'm working on getting my daughter leveled up now :-) she's moving much slower… but anyways

#236 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:15 PM

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
I will let all of you guys know… my server I use is in the process of moving (the new server will have a 1g, yes 1gig internet connection) so bare with ne while I get everything set back up and get updates pushed back out… once the server is fully functional I will be popping out updates really fast :-) thank you all again for your patience and support

• Slickademo likes this

#237 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:27 AM

Keeping in mind I have the regular RAZR HD not the Maxx. Which I regret :-( lol

#238 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:19 AM

OoOo... Yeah... Mine is the Maxx. I feel you graber... I've had portals flip as soon as I walk away. Quite irritating at times.

#239 Slickademo

Slickademo

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:24 AM

What I/O scheduler and governor you running?

#240 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:34 AM

Interactive/Deadline... I think that's the regular one. Haven't really needed to tweak anything so far... Happy with performance/battery.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt926, kit kat, kit-kat, beanstalk, razr, razr hd, razr maxx, razr max, razr max hd, xt926 rom

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users