Photo

Obama Care Penalties For Not Having Health Insurance.

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#81 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts
  • Twitter:@llawen
  • LocationGlenn hieghts, Texas
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

Lawrence O'Donnell challenge Romneys son to a fist fight. When have you ever heard a conservative anchor doing that on the air? Now who is extremist? Watch the clip yourself

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#82 brewzer

brewzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

Sigh Too much fox news that the right wing relies on. Also the gop has done a good job convincing working poor that obamacare is bad when it is actually a good program for them.

I don't watch fox much myself. If you want unbiased US news you need to read foreign news sources. They don't protect Obama.

#83 - JPB

- JPB

DG Mooter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationNear S.J., CA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

Heres a question, how many Liberals will commit suicide when they're God Obama is defeated in November?

I'm sorry, but this is simply offensive, on many levels. It seemed people were having a fairly respectful exchange of opinions here and THIS is your contribution?
You should be ashamed of yourself!
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see." - Arthur Schopenhauer

#84 medic

medic

It's not my blood....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationGhent
  • Current Device(s):Bionic 16gb, Nexus 7

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

All I know is that I pay $200+ a week for health and dental insurance. This has risen 45% since the current President mentioned his health care plan for America. 45%. This, combined with high deductibles and co-pays, IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. Especially when I get calls at o'dark thirty because someone has the fever and chills, or has a cough, or has butthurts(their quote, not mine!), That is the reason why the system is broken. Simple fever and chills. Ambulance ride to the ER costs. ER visit costs. Lab costs. ER MD costs. RX costs. Ambulance ride back home costs. For a freaking fever with chills. Especially when you can wait, take Tylenol/Motrin/NSAIDS, wait until the morning, and go see your PMD. Or go to an urgent care in one of the six cars you have in your driveway.

Wooohoooo, Jelly Belly!

#85 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

actually, I agree with you. That remark was uncalled for.

Posted Image

#86 brewzer

brewzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:58 PM

All I know is that I pay $200+ a week for health and dental insurance. This has risen 45% since the current President mentioned his health care plan for America. 45%. This, combined with high deductibles and co-pays, IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. Especially when I get calls at o'dark thirty because someone has the fever and chills, or has a cough, or has butthurts(their quote, not mine!), That is the reason why the system is broken. Simple fever and chills. Ambulance ride to the ER costs. ER visit costs. Lab costs. ER MD costs. RX costs. Ambulance ride back home costs. For a freaking fever with chills. Especially when you can wait, take Tylenol/Motrin/NSAIDS, wait until the morning, and go see your PMD. Or go to an urgent care in one of the six cars you have in your driveway.

Wait until you see how much healthcare costs you when its free!

#87 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

I feel your pain. I do not have insurance. I am very healthy, in shape. I looked at getting quotes. One had a $6000 deductible. I am sorry not paying that much for a deductible that high.

By the way did anyone see in that Obama Care that they can still deny you coverage. They put in place a appeals clause you have to use. So, who knows how that works.

Posted Image

#88 brewzer

brewzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

I didn't mean to be smug. Its costing me a fortune to o.

#89 King Howie

King Howie

Minister of Jackbooted Thugs

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4 GPE, Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

I'm sorry, but this is simply offensive, on many levels. It seemed people were having a fairly respectful exchange of opinions here and THIS is your contribution?
You should be ashamed of yourself!

while I agree, I don't usually poke trolls. I prefer to only engage those who meaningfully contribute to the discussion

#90 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

Wait until you see how much healthcare costs you when its free!

Do you actually think we are going to have free health care? Or are you being funny? Nm. Seen your post under his. But had to ask.

Posted Image

#91 brewzer

brewzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Do you actually think we are going to have free health care? Or are you being funny?

I was just joking. Not free!

#92 King Howie

King Howie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

I wish I had six cars in my driveway. Or even two.

But seriously, folks... This is what I meant when I (think i) said the current arrangement allows those demanding the service to pay only a small portion of the care they receive. Lowered cost always leads to increased demand, which then pushes up the cost.

If one had to pay 100% of the cost of the ambulance ride, people would be less likely to call for an ambulance when their butt hurts. That reduced demand helps lower the cost of the ambulance for the poor guy with chest pains

Unleash the free market. Please!

#93 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

I wish I had six cars in my driveway. Or even two.

But seriously, folks... This is what I meant when I (think i) said the current arrangement allows those demanding the service to pay only a small portion of the care they receive. Lowered cost always leads to increased demand, which then pushes up the cost.

If one had to pay 100% of the cost of the ambulance ride, people would be less likely to call for an ambulance when their butt hurts. That reduced demand helps lower the cost of the ambulance for the poor guy with chest pains

Unleash the free market. Please!

+ 1000000

Posted Image

#94 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:29 PM

Well, now we know folks from all over the country from all walks of life can come together and have a civil debate on politics. We are not enemies. The I phones are the enemies....LOL

Posted Image

#95 King Howie

King Howie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:30 PM

By the way did anyone see in that Obama Care that they can still deny you coverage. They put in place a appeals clause you have to use. So, who knows how that works.

this should come as no surprise, really. The most effective way to control costs is to not have them. Therefore, more costly procedures will be denied to those having less to contribute. These are the death panels Palin (yeah, I know, but rest assured I'm not that much of a fan either) warned about.

And for those of you who wish to believe the party of the "little guy" wouldn't deny anyone coverage, I'll bet you can find a vid on youboob of Chairman Obama saying in a speech something to the effect that grandma may need to forget surgery and take a pill instead

#96 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

If Obama care is not repealed, I am going to manipulate my taxes so I owe the IRS 100 bucks or come out even. I refuse to pay the tax. The only avenue the IRS has to get it is taking returns or suing you.

Posted Image

#97 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

I can find many videos of Obama stating he " would not raise taxes on anyone earning 250k or less" and this is on big tax increase in disquise

Posted Image

#98 bandit420

bandit420

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:socalcctv
  • Google+:bandit132@gmail.com

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

You are correct. And I agree...WOW WOW WOW!!!Are people that naive?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#99 - JPB

- JPB

DG Mooter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationNear S.J., CA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

while I agree, I don't usually poke trolls. I prefer to only engage those who meaningfully contribute to the discussion

Fair enough, and wise as well. I guess I fell right into that one, huh? Someday, I'll learn...
Thanks,
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see." - Arthur Schopenhauer

#100 bandit420

bandit420

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:socalcctv
  • Google+:bandit132@gmail.com

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

Healthcare reform in this country its about one thing. Control. A bureaucrat will now be intimately involved in every aspect of your life from how your born to when you die. Maybe if you post anti government posts or you don't belong to a particular party you won't actually get that procedure you need. A government that's powerful enough to give you everything is powerful enough to take it away. You don't want this.

:ph34r: You are wise beyond your years. The problem is TOO MUCH GOVERNMENT!!!! It is strangling the economy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users