Photo

([ROM]) BLACK WIDOW HDish v2 (3|17|13)

heavily debloated deodexed zipaligned zipalign on boot OTA based Enjoy the Darkness Verizon XT912 DROID RAZR DROID RAZR MAXX

• Please log in to reply
808 replies to this topic

#541 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

I installed and flashed and rebooted but one msg coming and saying please wait this will tale few minutes but after 1 hr it doesn't boot what I do pls replay

try deleting the entire rom slot, create a new slot (2GB), once thats done., wipe data/ then cache, then dalvik, then system.. then go back to Install, then install the ROM. hopefully that should clear it up~ (that is if your on a XT912 device, using Safestrap 3.11 recovery)..
  • aneeshmbabu likes this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#542 mvp4him3

mvp4him3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 7, RazR MAXX

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

I installed and flashed and rebooted but one msg coming and saying please wait this will tale few minutes but after 1 hr it doesn't boot what I do pls replay

Please use the forums for what they were meant for.... Read back through the last couple of pages and there are tons of people that posted this same thing and were replied to with detailed instructions. I am not hating or being an gluteus I am just stating that people should read to topics before asking questions that have already been answered numerous times.
  • pattersonx and soundgirl101 like this
Posted Image

#543 soundgirl101

soundgirl101

CM11 KitKat Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:37 AM

Bump!!

xt912 CM11 KitKat, JBX Powered, SS3.72 Slot 1

#544 soundgirl101

soundgirl101

CM11 KitKat Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:47 AM

Just for grins, I put DSGmach1's "Red Widow" bootanimation.zip, (not the theme), on the rom!! Just too sweet!! Enjoying the envy of my peeps!! :wub: :P :D

xt912 CM11 KitKat, JBX Powered, SS3.72 Slot 1

#545 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Current Device(s):motorola droid razr maxx

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:14 AM

finally I flashed the ROMs it works greatly..thanks sir it make my battery back up good more than stock ROM...
I have a doubt sir after your future updation on this rom.,how I can get it..I need to download the entire ROM after our updation..tell me or answer because I'm new on this

#546 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

finally I flashed the ROMs it works greatly..thanks sir it make my battery back up good more than stock ROM...
I have a doubt sir after your future updation on this rom.,how I can get it..I need to download the entire ROM after our updation..tell me or answer because I'm new on this

huh? :ph34r:
  • jrazrz likes this

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#547 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:43 AM

sir r u getting what I said u know what I told is after your future developments and changes on this ROM how I can update these changes in to my mobile tell me the procedure..I am sorry I am very new on this forum and custom ROMs area

#548 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:05 AM

sir r u getting what I said u know what I told is after your future developments and changes on this ROM how I can update these changes in to my mobile tell me the procedure..I am sorry I am very new on this forum and custom ROMs area

uhh its hard as hell to follow your english lol.. and the procedures are plainly written right in the Original Post (post #1)...with extra containing information in posts 2-4) and if your that new to doing custom roms, it would be a good thing to read around on the forum and find out what your getting yourself into, rather than just post in a ROM thread expecting somebody to walk you through it~ not be an d!ck or anything... but reading whats pinned around in the forums is a great way to gain knowledge.
  • That_Guy™ and jrazrz like this

Posted Image

#549 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:12 AM

thanks sir for your advice..I think.you are not getting my English sorry...any way I flashed your ROM and it works great in my droid RAZR Max....thanks for developing great ROM like this...
  • neckchop likes this

#550 k9nikita

k9nikita

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

Love the new rom was wondering if you planned to make a white widow theme?

#551 Tomsg123

Tomsg123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

here is a video install on black widow I made please add to OP if you want to.

#552 oldergeek

oldergeek

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

Interesting issue. Rebooted into SS this AM because I wanted to try another ROM. When I went into SS 3.11 it said SS disabled and ROM selected was Stock. Since I had just come from BW this was very strange. Went exploring, everything under SS was wiped out except I was still on OTA JB Kernal. (I know this because I was unable to boot back into stock ICS). I had to do a "create ROM Slot" in SS and a complete reinstall of BW. I've been flashing for quite a while and never experienced anything like this. I have a suspicion that it could be related to the "Hot boot" feature of BW. I did a hot boot for the first time a few days ago just to see what it did. That was the last thing that I did of any consequence before a normal reboot this morning. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I hesitate to call it a bug unless someone else has seen it.

#553 cjn007

cjn007

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:clintjnesmith
  • LocationLouisiana
  • Current Device(s):Motrola Droid Razr

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

Awesome ROM. This is the first time I've ever installed a custom ROM. I'm loving the increased battery life and blacked out theme. Install went super smooth for me, worked first try.

#554 neoprxis

neoprxis

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

Hola. I like the ROM, but I've had a couple issues so I thought I'd chime in and hopefully it helps. I have wiped & re-installed twice without fixing the issues, and going back to my previous ROM does not reproduce the same issues.

While on the Black Widow ROM:

1a. My phone has issues recognizing the SD card. Sometimes it says my external storage is full when opening a picture, even though the storage screen shows 9g free. A reboot tends to fix it.
1b. Today, it saw the SD card when I checked, but when my phone last booted it must not have seen the card at first. My media folder was considered empty. My phone defaulted to no ringtone, and no notification sounds either. I missed a lot of calls, some work related, so it's kind of a big issue. A reboot returned the media library to normal, but I had to reassign my ringtone and notification sounds because they still said unknown.

2. I play Trial Extreme 3 enough to be on some top leaderboards, so I have a good feel for the game. About half the time at the start of a race, before I touch anything, the throttle is on 100% until I touch the screen and then it acts normal. The jump button also is hit or miss. I have not posted a top time while on this rom :rolleyes:

edit: 3. I also had a bear of a time getting TiBu to take my Google Drive login again. That might not be a rom issue, who knows.

#555 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

Hola. I like the ROM, but I've had a couple issues so I thought I'd chime in and hopefully it helps. I have wiped & re-installed twice without fixing the issues, and going back to my previous ROM does not reproduce the same issues.

While on the Black Widow ROM:

1a. My phone has issues recognizing the SD card. Sometimes it says my external storage is full when opening a picture, even though the storage screen shows 9g free. A reboot tends to fix it.
1b. Today, it saw the SD card when I checked, but when my phone last booted it must not have seen the card at first. My media folder was considered empty. My phone defaulted to no ringtone, and no notification sounds either. I missed a lot of calls, some work related, so it's kind of a big issue. A reboot returned the media library to normal, but I had to reassign my ringtone and notification sounds because they still said unknown.

2. I play Trial Extreme 3 enough to be on some top leaderboards, so I have a good feel for the game. About half the time at the start of a race, before I touch anything, the throttle is on 100% until I touch the screen and then it acts normal. The jump button also is hit or miss. I have not posted a top time while on this rom :rolleyes:

edit: 3. I also had a bear of a time getting TiBu to take my Google Drive login again. That might not be a rom issue, who knows.

did you restore app+data using TiBu after you installed this ROM?

Posted Image

#556 neoprxis

neoprxis

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

did you restore app+data using TiBu after you installed this ROM?

No system apps. Trial Extreme I tried both before and after a restore.

#557 jrazrz

jrazrz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid razr cdma xt912

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:10 AM

Loving this ROM! Have been on this one this since the 3-15 build! Haven't had any issues! Thanks a lot!:)

#558 neoprxis

neoprxis

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

2. I play Trial Extreme 3 ..... About half the time at the start of a race, before I touch anything, the throttle is on 100% until I touch the screen and then it acts normal.

I'll be damned, CM10.1 has the same issue. FWIW... Licorice 1.4 still does not do this on my phone (my daily for the last while).

Also, I did a full SD format today. If there was something weird hanging around it should be clean now.

#559 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationA Ct Yankee living in the land of Mass-oles
  • Current Device(s):Razr,

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Hi Andlaw. Since there is no audio effects in the rom DSP manager doesn't work. Do you have any solutions?

#560 Cburchel

Cburchel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

Love the rom. I'm new to installing roms but not rooting. What is the purpose of the hot reboot? Maybe a dumb question. Kinda read through all post but didn't find an answer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heavily debloated, deodexed, zipaligned, zipalign on boot, OTA based, Enjoy the Darkness, Verizon XT912, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users