Photo

([ROM]) BLACK WIDOW HDish v2 (3|17|13)

heavily debloated deodexed zipaligned zipalign on boot OTA based Enjoy the Darkness Verizon XT912 DROID RAZR DROID RAZR MAXX

• Please log in to reply
808 replies to this topic

#581 arrigob

arrigob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

Also the newer version of Gmail lets you delete or archive a message straight from the notification pull down without having to open the Gmail app at all. Any way to get this on here? Love the ROM by the way, very smooth and efficient!

#582 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:40 AM

Also the newer version of Gmail lets you delete or archive a message straight from the notification pull down without having to open the Gmail app at all. Any way to get this on here? Love the ROM by the way, very smooth and efficient!

I've already blacked out Google now and the new gmail, still working on calendar but can't get it to look right... I will release the gapp updates sometime soon when I get a chance and around a PC, just have to pull them from my device and upload them.. but I've been busy with family matters and just moved clear around the United states so it is not at the top of my priorities, but soon. .....

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD™

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#583 arrigob

arrigob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

I've already blacked out Google now and the new gmail, still working on calendar but can't get it to look right... I will release the gapp updates sometime soon when I get a chance and around a PC, just have to pull them from my device and upload them.. but I've been busy with family matters and just moved clear around the United states so it is not at the top of my priorities, but soon. ..... Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD™

Sweet thanks and I understand completely!

#584 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Current Device(s):motorola droid razr maxx

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

hi frnnds I'm new in custom ROM area...I flashed 2 different custom ROMs including this ROM..but after I tried to go back my stock ROM I activated stock ROM slot but after it boots ..the internal memory showing only 2 GB what happened ...frnnds give me a solution ...please

#585 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:56 AM

hi frnnds I'm new in custom ROM area...I flashed 2 different custom ROMs including this ROM..but after I tried to go back my stock ROM I activated stock ROM slot but after it boots ..the internal memory showing only 2 GB what happened ...frnnds give me a solution ...please

this question is more related to how Safe strap works... not the ROM.

safe strap is installed on your system, to take advantage of "dual booting". So after SS is installed, and once activated, you have the ability to setup up to 4 custom ROM slots. The way hash set it up is the internal memory is used for the ROM slot storage. so if the device has 8GB available, and you setup a 2gb partition in ROM slot 1, your phone will be down to around 5.3gb or so once its all installed. So in a way, you are partitioning out the sdcard so you can multi boot at the press of a button.

** If you are done flashing custom ROMs, and you reactivate the stock rom, you can delete the ROM slot 1 to regain that storage space...... **

• desdecardo likes this

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#586 lorilucille9

lorilucille9

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

right on! well if you download the new HDish build, that I just released.. the same UI theme will be used in the upcoming BW AOKP 4.2.2 build.

lookin something like this

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

Need testers yet? Can't wait!!! :rolleyes:

#587 Wes53177

Wes53177

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Google+:wes53177@gmail.com

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

I noticed the audio volume bug. If you have something plugged in at a volume, your volume goes back to that volume while skipping tracks unplugged. So I have to lower my volume before unplugging. Nothing major. Just wanted to point it out.

#588 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

I noticed the audio volume bug. If you have something plugged in at a volume, your volume goes back to that volume while skipping tracks unplugged. So I have to lower my volume before unplugging. Nothing major. Just wanted to point it out.

I believe that is a bug apart of the music.apk, not my ROM. I have the same issue non my HD, it only happens when I use music, never has happened in Pandora or tune in pro..

Posted Image

#589 monkteo

monkteo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

its explained in the OP. .. :ph34r:

Google gallery is 4.2 camera and gallery. you can't edit pictures it will FC, hence the reason for MotGallery, and MotCamera for people who still want HDR mode and all the special effects that come with it............ that is why there are 2 of them both~

Thanks for the reply!
Another thing, can you tell me from what deodexed rom can I take one (My Files) to match your rom? (kebob or iownslow is OK ?)
Rom works perfectly without fail.

#590 HopMonkey

HopMonkey

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

Has anyone had an issue with a part of Google plus not working? Installed rom on two different Razrs more then once with same results. Google circles and messenger won't open and freezes the phone. I deleted and wiped all before install including fixing permissions too.

I am having the exact same issue. Ive tried wiping everything and re installing but no luck. I even reformatted back to the stock bare bones factory setup and re installed everything and having the same issue with google plus and gtalk. it appears to open and then closed back to the home screen and does nothing.

#591 ipburbank

ipburbank

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

Thanks for the great rom - I have been a BW user for years now, and have yet to find anything that comes close to being as good.

I am having trouble though with some apps, like Google Keep, which force close when I open them. Ideas?

Thanks for the great ROM and for being so active here!

~Istvan.
  • pattersonx and andlaw like this

#592 MagniMax

MagniMax

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

I just flashed this ROM and I am in love with how dark it is..only issue is I cannot get the circle widget zip to flash...I am using ss and when I try to flash it fails and says unable to open zip please help

Never mind I went back through the posts and found the error of my ways.
  • andlaw likes this

#593 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

I just flashed this ROM and I am in love with how dark it is..only issue is I cannot get the circle widget zip to flash...I am using ss and when I try to flash it fails and says unable to open zip please help

Never mind I went back through the posts and found the error of my ways.

more than likely I will have to redo that Mod. I have already seen numerous comments on that issue, and Google Keep? I have no clue, and I will say this right now hoping everyone will read it and quit asking for time being...

I just moved back from Hawaii to Ohio for family matters,
I have my laptop which has Zero development $#!+ on it, and my other 2 computers are being slow boated here so I won't have them till the end of month.

so with that said, I am not doing any dev work until I get my $#!+ in the mail, and get settled into my place. the current ROM I have released now is working great... and as far as Google Keep I have no clue so please stop asking repeatedly.

if you have a game or app that is not working on the ROM... ask the developer of the app/game, but I am pretty sure I already said I am done developing for this device before I released this final build.... :ph34r:

• soundgirl101 likes this

Posted Image

#594 HopMonkey

HopMonkey

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

I am having the exact same issue. Ive tried wiping everything and re installing but no luck. I even reformatted back to the stock bare bones factory setup and re installed everything and having the same issue with google plus and gtalk. it appears to open and then closed back to the home screen and does nothing.

I was able to get Google + working by uninstalling it, and manually installing the 3.5.0 from here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

when I update to 3.60 or 3.6.1 it fails to load data. That seems to be a common problem with those versions from what I am seeing. Hope this helps some of the others having issues with google plus.

#595 soundgirl101

soundgirl101

CM11 KitKat Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

I noticed this as well, restored themed version with TB, hate to update themed apps unless update is a major rework!! Themed version handles my needs!! :P :wub:

xt912 CM11 KitKat, JBX Powered, SS3.72 Slot 1

#596 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:05 AM

I noticed this as well, restored themed version with TB, hate to update themed apps unless update is a major rework!! Themed version handles my needs!! :P :wub:

I will release you guys my updated themed versions of Play, Gmail, Music and Google Now... sometime soon. Music I think has a bug in volume but the others have been running great on my HD :ph34r:

• soundgirl101 likes this

Posted Image

#597 NWKENT

NWKENT

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

OMGoodness..I absolutely adore this ROM..very smooth, fast and predictable, Great work DEV..love all the blacked out PlayStore, and menus..now if I had this ROM for my ICS Motorola XYBoard 10.1 tablet..both my Maxx's will be on this ROM..Thank you "SO" much..

Sent by my Black Widow HDish v2 Droid RAZR MAXX-1

• andlaw and Sinju33 like this

#598 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

OMGoodness..I absolutely adore this ROM..very smooth, fast and predictable, Great work DEV..love all the blacked out PlayStore, and menus..now if I had this ROM for my ICS Motorola XYBoard 10.1 tablet..both my Maxx's will be on this ROM..Thank you "SO" much..

your very welcome! BW ftw!!

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#599 NWKENT

NWKENT

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

Yes..I had the same problem with no data load with Google+ v3.6, reverted back to v3.5, works great..

#600 biggiesmalls657

biggiesmalls657

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Google+:biggiesmalls657@gmail.com
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

I heart Black Widow. ANDLAW IS LEGEND!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heavily debloated, deodexed, zipaligned, zipalign on boot, OTA based, Enjoy the Darkness, Verizon XT912, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users