Photo

([ROM]) BLACK WIDOW HDish v2 (3|17|13)

heavily debloated deodexed zipaligned zipalign on boot OTA based Enjoy the Darkness Verizon XT912 DROID RAZR DROID RAZR MAXX

• Please log in to reply
808 replies to this topic

#561 pattersonx

pattersonx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

Your phone will reboot to the ROM directly without going to safe strap splash screen

#562 Cburchel

Cburchel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:41 PM

Awesome. Thanks for answering.

#563 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationA Ct Yankee living in the land of Mass-oles
  • Current Device(s):Razr,

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

Hi Andlaw. Since there is no audio effects in the rom DSP manager doesn't work. Do you have any solutions?

I apologize if I have interrupted you in the middle of something. But is there some way we can introduce audio effects into the settings in BW? You have produced an amazing piece of work and the battery life is the best of all of the Roms in this forum. Thanks in advance.

#564 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

I apologize if I have interrupted you in the middle of something. But is there some way we can introduce audio effects into the settings in BW? You have produced an amazing piece of work and the battery life is the best of all of the Roms in this forum. Thanks in advance.

sorry, been traveling and moving from Hawaii back to ohio and with tapatalk being down I hvnt paid much attention... simply place the audio effects.apk on your sdcard, then move it into your system/app directory and set permissions to rw-r--r--

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#565 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

Oh gosh. So sorry to bother you. Hope it goes well. just searched for it but can't find one. Any idea where to get a copy?

#566 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

my best bet, look for a stock deodexed 98.72.16 base ROM and pull it from its zip, place on your sdcard and push into the system then, reboot for changes..

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#567 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

Thank you. One more question. I've never done that. Download the zip on the computer unzip it, then what?

#568 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

Thank you. One more question. I've never done that. Download the zip on the computer unzip it, then what?

this is a PITA responding without tapatalk... download, unzip to PC, look in the system/app directory... copy and past it onto your sdcard...
use a file manager to navigate to your phones sdcard, then move it to the system directory, set permissions to (rw-r--r--) then finish it by moving the file into system/app, wait 10s and open settings, it should work then., if not reboot and it will be~

Posted Image

#569 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

just got it done. Thank you for your quick response and help with all that is going on. donation will be on the way in a few minutes. It was an apk install. very simple.

#570 Angry

Angry

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

Hey guys, bit of an issue. I wanted to install to the "stock" rom slot, and everytime I did the phone wouldnt boot, after flashing. Blank screen. Im assuming a boot loop?
Made a Rom Slot 1 in safestrap, and it worked. Wouldnt work in the stock rom slot.

Thoughts?

I can restore the stock rom slot just fine.

#571 rnh

rnh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:36 AM

The stock rom slot is for the stock rom. Don't flash anything else. If you run into problems restoring it you can use Matt's

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• desdecardo likes this

#572 Angry

Angry

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

I've used that utility to do the GB to ICS and again for the ICS to JB, and will probably use on my wifes RAZR to do her JB upgrade.

I was under the impression that you could flash the stock ROM slot.

I don't entirely understand the partitioning tho.

#573 birch

birch

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

I've used that utility to do the GB to ICS and again for the ICS to JB, and will probably use on my wifes RAZR to do her JB upgrade.

I was under the impression that you could flash the stock ROM slot.

I don't entirely understand the partitioning tho.

Try this:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Create a new slot, configure, backup and then restore it in the stock.
And yes its completely possible to flash into stock slot, not sure why yours or the rom is failing.
  • Angry likes this

#574 Angry

Angry

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

Awesome, I will definitly try that as soon as the phone gets back up to charge. Thanks man.

I can restore my back up of my stock rom no problemo, Its the flashing to the stock rom slot that doesnt work. Get a blank screen after reboot after moto logo.
Roms Ive tried work fine in rom slot 1.

#575 birch

birch

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

Awesome, I will definitly try that as soon as the phone gets back up to charge. Thanks man.

I can restore my back up of my stock rom no problemo, Its the flashing to the stock rom slot that doesnt work. Get a blank screen after reboot after moto logo.
Roms Ive tried work fine in rom slot 1.

I got ya and I cant answer for why it wont flash to the stock slot. Ive flashed the stock one just fine in the past with other ROMs, haven't tried this one in stock ROM slot. Doesn't make sense why it wouldn't but thought i would provide another way to try and hope it would work.

Maybe flash and wait like 20 minutes, I know it takes forever for some ROMs to come up. Im sure you already tried but just putting it out there. :)

#576 lorilucille9

lorilucille9

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

Has anyone had an issue with a part of Google plus not working? Installed rom on two different Razrs more then once with same results. Google circles and messenger won't open and freezes the phone. I deleted and wiped all before install including fixing permissions too.

#577 monkteo

monkteo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

I'm back (I changed rom-stock) and now I installed this version of BW
works perfectly (but again I have to look for a MY FILES)
why I have 2 Gallery, 2 Camera?
thanks

#578 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:30 AM

I'm back (I changed rom-stock) and now I installed this version of BW
works perfectly (but again I have to look for a MY FILES)
why I have 2 Gallery, 2 Camera?
thanks

its explained in the OP. .. :ph34r:

Google gallery is 4.2 camera and gallery. you can't edit pictures it will FC, hence the reason for MotGallery, and MotCamera for people who still want HDR mode and all the special effects that come with it............ that is why there are 2 of them both~

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD™

• klabit87, desdecardo and monkteo like this

Posted Image

#579 cjn007

cjn007

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:clintjnesmith
  • LocationLouisiana
  • Current Device(s):Motrola Droid Razr

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:25 AM

I'm having some issues connecting to my Corporate Exchange. I read in the OP where it doesn't sync with contacts and I'm perfectly ok with that, but I can't seem to get it to connect to my email. I'm the network administrator at my office, so I know the correct address to use to connect to the exchange server. When I try to setup the account as corporate email, I enter all the settings to connect, but when I click done it will start looking for the incoming server settings until it eventually times out and says that it couldn't connect.

If you know of any solution or tips/tricks to get this to work, that would great. For now I'm using a 30 day trial of touchdown email to get my emails, but it is a $20 app. I haven't seen any free corporate email apps on play yet, so if you know of any, that would be great too. Again, great ROM I love the blacked out experience.

Thanks!

#580 arrigob

arrigob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:32 AM

One app I noticed doesn't work is Google Keep. It just force closes and never opens. I'm not sure why it would not work.

-=[.stryker.originals.]=-

Anybody find a way to get Google Keep to work. I really like the app.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heavily debloated, deodexed, zipaligned, zipalign on boot, OTA based, Enjoy the Darkness, Verizon XT912, DROID RAZR, DROID RAZR MAXX

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users