Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#1 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

BLACK WIDOW HD

Posted Image

([DEODEXED // ZIPALIGNED // JELLYBEAN ROM])

What I have here is a Jellybean [9.1.41] OTA based ROM thats been de-odexed, de-bloated, zipaligned, and I removed as much blur as possible, replacing with AOSP counterparts to ensure a fully working ROM, including SMARTACTIONS!! The main system (framework), google apps, and most of the included apps have been blacked out! This UI is the darkest you will find for the RAZR, and a lot of time has went into theming everything dark, so if your not a fan of darkness, then this ROM is not for you! If you find it being too dark, you can always load an icon pack through APEX theme settings to add some color within the app drawer and homescreen. You Must be on the JB (OTA) system as the kernel is needed to power this custom ROM, and you need to use Safestrap 3.12 recovery to flash the zip~ If you have any suggestions/issues please do feel free to leave your feedback.. as its always greatly appreciated! Aloha and Mahalo for all the donations and continued support! BW FTW!!!!! !!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

53.77KB   138 downloads
  • Deodexed, Zipaligned, Heavily Debloated and nearly all Blur removed!
  • Integrated Gapps
  • Gmail v4.2 - Inverted BW edition
  • Maps v6.14.2
  • Play v3.10.9 - Inverted BW edition
  • Talk v4.1.2- Inverted BW edition
  • YouTube v4.1.23 - Inverted BW edition
  • 1% Accurate battery - for an accurate system readout (Mods to choose from in post #2)
  • Adaway - for an ad free experience. .. open and apply updated host files. ..
  • AOSP Calculator - Inverted BW edition
  • AOSP Calendar
  • AOSP Email w/ Exchange - Inverted BW edition
  • AOSP Keyboard - Inverted BW edition
  • APEX Launcher v1.4.3 - default/custom home launcher. ..
  • APEX White - Theme "skin" for APEX launcher. ..
  • Blacked out system - SystemUI/framework-res have been blacked out and themed minimal. ..
  • Blur Messaging - Blacked out 4.1.1 blur messaging, with white smilies. ..
  • Build.prop tweaks - for a fluid/battery sipping experience, aka Widow butter. ..
  • BW icons - icon/wallpaper pack for APEX launcher (this will add some darkness in the app drawer)
  • City State ID - shows the location of who's calling you. ..
  • Clock Sync - for quicker GPS lock-on. ..
  • Custom Bootanimation - based off the stock animation. ..
  • Custom Boot Logo 'HD' - replaces the red "M" print on boot (included in ROM zip now)
  • Custom Wallpapers/ Custom 'Roboto text' Icons (use a file manager to navigate to system/media)
  • Extended Power Menu - Reboot Mod
  • Gallery Google - includes 4.2 Google camera and gallery
  • Google Deskclock - 4.2 Google alarm clock, stop watch/timer and countdown. ..
  • DSP Manager v2.0 - for a standard modification of audio preferences. ..
  • HDMI support - there is no Webtop support.. but there is working HDMI input, so plug and play. ..
  • Init.d support - ADBD insecure and Zipalign on boot. ..
  • Motorola BlurCamera - there is no blur gallery so the edit pictures option will FC. ..
  • No Frills CPU-control - set the governor and scheduler to MSM-DCVS and Noop for better results. ..
  • OMC widget - (One More Clock Widget) seen in the screenshots, circles theme. ..
  • Power Toggles (open in app drawer, configure which toggles you want in notification panel)
  • Root Browser Lite
  • Swype keyboard (enable in settings, Language & input)
  • System Panel Lite - for better battery statistics and system management. ..
  • Zipalign on boot - for optimized performance, #GoFast. ..
  • Zumocast - replaces Motocast functions. ..

58.04KB   138 downloads
  • Known to cause blackouts nation wide. ..

54KB   157 downloads
Requirements :: on the OTA JB system. .. using Safestrap recovery. ..
  • ([01]) Download and move zip/s to sdcard. ..
  • ([02]) Reboot into recovery. ..
  • ([03]) Create a Nandroid. ..
  • ([04]) Select ROM slot and Wipe ([data/cache/dalvik-cache/system]). ..
  • ([05]) Go back, Choose Install. ..
  • ([06]) Install the ROM zip. ..
  • ([07]) Reboot system to complete install. ..

53.18KB   186 downloads

([

]) :: 2012-3-20 :: check out the available Mods found below
MD5: 30758C7E523C40F6E01398D28EC70621 *BWHD.9.1.41.XT926.deodexed.V2.zip

56.56KB   142 downloads
  • Avoid updating apps through Play that have been themed to avoid losing the theme-work, as it will be broken once they are updated. .. (you can choose to uninstall-updates through App Info to return to the previous themed version). ..
  • Flash HDgtalk, after first boot! no need to wipe, just flash.. this will invert the app to better match the rest of the ROM! also be sure to enable the BWicons pack through APEX theme settings for more darkness. ..
  • Leave feedback! Help me, so I can help you! Any feedback is appreciated, as are donations!! I work hard and long at bringing you this source of darkness so you can better enjoy your device! BW FTW!!!!! !!

56.1KB   127 downloads
  • Motorola for the hardware. ..
  • Google for ANDROID and always being there when I need help. ..
  • XDA for all of the goodies and tutorials to learn android. ..
  • Hashcode for the updater script and Safestrap to flash with. .. epic. .
  • Jimboslice for the deodexed base to build from. ..
  • Dhacker for all of the things he does for the community & answering all of my questions on Gtalk!!
  • Mattlgroff for his ADBD script, for sharing his knowledge on how to flash a Boot logo with a ROM zip, for the space on BataKang and just overall being who he is in the community. ..
  • 24v for showing me the ropes on how to use Apktool and for creating bad rear end themes for my ROMs!!
  • wulf for always answering my questions and helping me.. and for always making bad rear end themes for all of my ROMs!!!
  • prstrero for the guide on how to Mod the reboot menu into my ROM, and for answering all my questions on Gtalk while doing so. ..
  • Android Does for APEX launcher., the best android 4.0+ home launcher on the market~
  • CyanogenMod for DSP Manager. ..
  • DroidRZR for the amazing community and the place to call home. .. and anyone else who as ever helped along the way!

A truly blacked out experience for the RAZRHD!
If you enjoy the ROM, please feel free to hit the Like button -----------------VVVVVVVVVV

• Mr_Alexander, wulf, stevepada3 and 17 others like this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#2 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

56.06KB   77 downloads *flash these After first boot!*

([

]) :: 2012-12-23 :: blacked out Gtalk v4.2. flash this in recovery, no wipes needed. ..
([

]) :: 2012-12-29 :: MotoLauncher and circleWidget, flash this in recovery, no wipes needed. ..
([

]) :: 2013-3-18 :: stock battery Mod, flash this in recovery, no wipes needed. ..
([

]) :: 2013-3-18 :: circle battery Mod, flash this in recovery, no wipes needed. ..
([

]) :: 2013-3-18 :: honey comb circle battery Mod, flash this in recovery, no wipes needed. ..
([

]) :: 2013-3-19 :: This is a Mod with Stock battery and Blue Soft Keys. .. flash this in recovery, no wipes needed. ..
([

]) :: 2013-3-19 :: This is a Mod with Circle battery and Blue Soft Keys. .. flash this in recovery, no wipes needed. ..
([

]) :: 2013-3-19 :: This is a Mod with Honey comb Circle battery and Blue Soft Keys. .. flash this in recovery, no wipes needed. ..
([

]) :: 2012-3-19 :: This is a Blue Soft Keys Mod. .. flash this in recovery, no wipes needed. ..

(batteryMods preview):([

]) :: 2012-12-25 :: centered clock and stock battery Mod., flash this in recovery, no wipes needed. ..
  • Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

223.86KB   92 downloads

• New Rising and smooth4u2 like this

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#3 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

55.12KB   50 downloads

2012-3-18:
  • Updated framework to new OTA version (9.1.41)
  • Added Reboot Mod into power menu
  • Added the DROID SPYDER Boot logo Mod inside the ROM zip to make it all-in-one flash., couldnt be easier for you now. ..
  • Blacked out SystemUI/framework-res (making this one of the darkest ROMs I've made to date)
  • Created a new ICON pack, WWicons (updated all newly themed app icons into the Icon pack)
  • Minor theme work updates throughout the system and many included system/apps. .. just about all of them got a face lift!
  • Added in some apps and updated the others: Chrome to phone, Gallery Google + 4.2 Camera, Google Deskclock (timer, counter, alarm), and Adaway.
  • Removed: Adfree (quit working so integrated Adaway into ROM), and Google Music (download from Play if wanted)
  • Updated: APEX launcher to v1.4.4
  • Removed more bloat, there is None left now!! so if you want/need/like Moto apps, or blur.. then this ROM is not for you! I have however replaced Motocast with Zumocast as there are no dependencies to make the app work.
  • Updated: SmartActions rule, QuickSearchBox, Power Toggles, and Root Browser. ..
  • Re-themed nearly every single System/App making this one of the Darkest builds to date!
  • Fixed Force closes issues during Device setup, there should be No problems with anything now!
  • Added back in Gmail account sync into Device Setup.. so now Play will restore your apps!
  • Disabled Entitlement check (Wifi Hotspot hack)
  • I'm sure that I did more, I just cant keep track of everything as i am currently working on updating both HD builds, and the final release for the XT912. .. but,
  • This is the Final release. .. so remove any older builds, get this and Enjoy the Darkness!

2012-12-31:
  • added in Full Init.d support (Adbd and Zipalign on boot)
  • updated SystemUI with charging animations for the Roboto batteryMod - 1% accurate battery with smooth charge anime
  • updated ROM zip with the fixed Black Widow HD bootanimation!

2012-12-25:
  • updated ROM zip with the new Black Widow HD bootanimation!
  • added in Adaway (ads suck! keep your android free of them with this)

2012-12-25:
  • *New ROM* built from a new deodexed base!
  • blacked out framework
  • updated systemUI with my BW darkness and minimal icons
  • added in my Roboto 1% batteryMod, and Chrome browser
  • debloated almost everything, only left behind backup assistant, and a few other apps that can be frozen.. but everything is functional (even HDMI)
  • updated all apps
  • made a addon zip for the stock Moto launcher and circle widget for those who prefer it over Apex. ..
  • made a addon zip for an alternative UI (centered clock & stock ICS batteryMod with 1% system readouts)
  • superuser has been updated, added in SuperSU
  • re-themed nearly all the icons for the apps found in the app drawer!
  • i've done too much to keep track, is this not enough already. .. flash this $#!+ already, lol

2012-12-24:
  • rebuilt ROM for Wifi fix
  • removed chrome (due to FC), compass, adfreeandroid, and a few others to save some space. ..
  • updated all apps (maps, apex, superuser)

2012-12-23:
  • Initial release. ..

Posted Image

#4 Brenardo

Brenardo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

I have read the entire OP I guess it can't be downloaded via tapatalk

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

#5 Brenardo

Brenardo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

73.59KB   240 downloads

#6 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

73.59KB   240 downloads

can always hit the menu key, and load Web view.. through desktop mode you will see the link... not sure why tapatalk is displaying like that though, thats weird~ :ph34r:

Posted Image

#7 _matt

_matt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

Any chance of changing the Blue text to White??

Looks great thank you. I will try it out today

#8 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

Absolutely not!^

Andlaw, looks great man! Thanks!
  • andlaw and zooyork0721 like this

#9 Guest_Xplorer4x4_*

Guest_Xplorer4x4_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

I like Blue on black text also.

I have read the entire OP I guess it can't be downloaded via tapatalk

I noticed the same problem in the Black Widow thread.

Grabbing the rom now..

#10 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

sorry if it is there and im just not seeing it but dont see the download link lol i see the gtalk one but the "([ BlackWidowHD ]) :: 2012-12-23 :: make sure your device meets the requirements!" under rom downloads isnt a link :o

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#11 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

sorry if it is there and im just not seeing it but dont see the download link lol i see the gtalk one but the "([ BlackWidowHD ]) :: 2012-12-23 :: make sure your device meets the requirements!" under rom downloads isnt a link :o

yeah sorry, i removed the link while i was working on an update trying to get the damn Wifi to work properly. .. a new ROM zip is being uploaded now regardless if i can get Wifi working or not... but when its ready i will let you know the OP has been updated... still working on a wifi fix now though!! hopefully soon. ..

Posted Image

#12 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

yeah sorry, i removed the link while i was working on an update trying to get the damn Wifi to work properly. .. a new ROM zip is being uploaded now regardless if i can get Wifi working or not... but when its ready i will let you know the OP has been updated... still working on a wifi fix now though!! hopefully soon. ..

okay :D just making sure its not me lol. thanks for your work! maybe look at Batakang 1.00 release see if you can use the same code as he did for wifi? im more of a person who changes his system.ui for theming lol dont know a lot about codes or anything

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#13 Guest_Xplorer4x4_*

Guest_Xplorer4x4_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Download link still doesnt work and the images look cool on a desktop monitor but pointless on tapatalk. As soon as WiFi works I will try this! Good luck cause I am anxious!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

#14 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

Download link still doesnt work and the images look cool on a desktop monitor but pointless on tapatalk. As soon as WiFi works I will try this! Good luck cause I am anxious!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

2 posts up lol.. :ph34r:
  • zooyork0721 likes this

Posted Image

#15 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

links back up :D can i ask what the was fixed or changed?

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#16 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

k OP has been updated..

WiFi is still acting up! I am still working on a fix! a few apps have been updated (maps, Google quick search box), blacked out Gtalk zip has been updated, and I removed a few apps that were no longer needed as they can be downloaded through Play. (chrome, compass, and a few others).. OP has been updated to reflect the current ROM. :ph34r:

check back soon for a WiFi fix.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

Posted Image

#17 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

just wanted to say Merry Xmas to all the BW followers~ Aloha! and Mele Kaleke Maka..

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

Posted Image

#18 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

Merry Xmas indeed! I will be flashing this tonight for sure!

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
  • andlaw likes this

#19 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

well well, i have a tasty treat for you guys! i have a new base, courtesy of jimboslice! big thx! I managed to compile in all of my edits into the new base and Wifi is now working, I am currently debloating it still, and when i feel its ready, i will test and test again and then the file will be available. check back in a few hours for the new file, and of course.. i will let you guys know when the OP has been updated with the new build! Merry Xmas~

Posted Image

#20 Spydr07

Spydr07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Leads to a "File not found" page. Is there an updated link for the ROM? OP link doesn't work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users