Photo

([ROM]) wWidow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

Deodexed Debloated Zipaligned JB 4.1.1 blur based AOSP apps 4.2 camera 1% Accurate battery Widow Butter tweaks

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#81 BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Chatroom Tech Support

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Google+:mikebuck69@gmail.com
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, HTC One M8, Nexus 10

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

can you link the app to me? I can't seem to find it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.turbo.booster&feature=nav_result#?t=W10.

#82 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.turbo.booster&feature=nav_result#?t=W10.

thank you very much
Posted Image

#83 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

i haven't been doing a lot lately, and with tapatalk being down i haven't had the chance to get this posted, so here it is~ (found in post 2)
([

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

]) :: 2012-3-22 :: This includes a stock battery Mod and centered clock! no need to wipe, just flash. ..
  • Aixelsyd likes this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#84 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

i haven't been doing a lot lately, and with tapatalk being down i haven't had the chance to get this posted, so here it is~ (found in post 2)
([

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

]) :: 2012-3-22 :: This includes a stock battery Mod and centered clock! no need to wipe, just flash. ..

Silly question bud I like this new update with the center clock. However I'm curious if its possible to just remove the battery icons from this *.zip before flashing it so i have no battery icon. Fro whatever reason going back to seeing a battery is driving me nutty lately. Think i got to use to not seeing a battery and liked it better. So not ask you for anything special I'm more then game to edit whatever if you could just fill me in on what needs or can be deleted so i have no battery again. Thanks man

#85 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

Silly question bud I like this new update with the center clock. However I'm curious if its possible to just remove the battery icons from this *.zip before flashing it so i have no battery icon. Fro whatever reason going back to seeing a battery is driving me nutty lately. Think i got to use to not seeing a battery and liked it better. So not ask you for anything special I'm more then game to edit whatever if you could just fill me in on what needs or can be deleted so i have no battery again. Thanks man

sorry, with tapatalk being down and having no PC ATM I haven't been following the thread as closely... since its a PITA to load up the desktop version and reply.
to answer your question.. yes just use 7zip open archive, drawabl-xhdpi and hdpi, remove any and all battery icons close and push into system. there won't be 200 images in the center clock stock mod., maybe like 10 or so.. lemme know how it goes~

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#86 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

sorry, with tapatalk being down and having no PC ATM I haven't been following the thread as closely... since its a PITA to load up the desktop version and reply.
to answer your question.. yes just use 7zip open archive, drawabl-xhdpi and hdpi, remove any and all battery icons close and push into system. there won't be 200 images in the center clock stock mod., maybe like 10 or so.. lemme know how it goes~

No prob man fully understand as it is a pain to mess gin desktop version on a device. appreciate the info I asked about. soon as I get a few free mins I'll give it a go and report back to ya. But free mins seem hard to come by as of late.....lol

Edit: to report back all is good to go on removing the battery. Info worked perfectly. Thanks again.

Btw if you'd like I can shot you a link to the modded ZIP file i just did and you can post it for everyone use if they want center clock but no batteyry icon.

#87 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

Fresh flashed, applied 24v mod and Crossbreeder, also flashed over the 5 softkeys but kept the cool B/W aesthetic annnnd... this might be a new record here! Awesome job as always, loving WW!

Note: This is ONLY with v1 of 24v mod, not v3 so this retains the great battery life :) Might try v3 to see how fast this thing can run

Posted Image

Can you send me the mods you used, please?
Posted Image

#88 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:55 AM

I'm not sure if anyone has gone over this, but andlaw, how come the honeycomb circle battery mod link isn't there?

and I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when I'm on this rom, my phone only charges to 99% never to 100%.
Posted Image

#89 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:44 AM

I'm not sure if anyone has gone over this, but andlaw, how come the honeycomb circle battery mod link isn't there?

and I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when I'm on this rom, my phone only charges to 99% never to 100%.

There was a issue with the HC battery setup i beleive so the link was pulled until he has time to fix it. Last i heard he is out a comp atm so nothing will get done fast. As for the charging I'm running this ROM and it charges to 100% without issue not sure what the skinny is on your end but seems a bit odd

#90 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:03 AM

I am pretty sure I have stated this. as I updated the current builds I removed all mods, and as I released the updates, I continued to redo the Mods, Honey comb circle is the only battery Mod I have not converted to white yet..... and I am currently in the process of moving, I won't be updating or releasing anything for another month... so enjoy what I have to offer or move along to BW where I have more mods available ~

Posted Image

#91 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

There was a issue with the HC battery setup i beleive so the link was pulled until he has time to fix it. Last i heard he is out a comp atm so nothing will get done fast. As for the charging I'm running this ROM and it charges to 100% without issue not sure what the skinny is on your end but seems a bit odd

I am pretty sure I have stated this. as I updated the current builds I removed all mods, and as I released the updates, I continued to redo the Mods, Honey comb circle is the only battery Mod I have not converted to white yet..... and I am currently in the process of moving, I won't be updating or releasing anything for another month... so enjoy what I have to offer or move along to BW where I have more mods available ~

Okay, thank you :)
  • New Rising and Charlestoub like this
Posted Image

#92 mgolfer

mgolfer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

Does anyone know why the widow HD logo appears on my splash screen when booting on stock rom slot? How can I get original splash back?

#93 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

That kinda sucks he shohld never done that you can get it back but its not that easy. If you take the ota it will go away to.

#94 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

That kinda sucks he shohld never done that you can get it back but its not that easy. If you take the ota it will go away to.

that's fine, I won't release anything else for the HD then,

and to the person who won't or can't read, download the stock image and flash it in Ap fastboot, its not that damn hard.....

Posted Image

#95 mgolfer

mgolfer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:06 AM

Andlaw, were you talking to me? I love the work you have done. My knowledge is limited in this stuff and was curious what was going on. If you were mad at my comment I really don't know what was asked that was disrespectful.

#96 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

Andlaw, were you talking to me? I love the work you have done. My knowledge is limited in this stuff and was curious what was going on. If you were mad at my comment I really don't know what was asked that was disrespectful.

might take a look at what I quoted..

Posted Image

#97 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

I think it was more directed at me than you. My point was exactly for people like yourself who dont no how to get stock back. I meant no direspect to Andlaw I appreciate any work a dev does. Especially because I couldnt do it myself sorry.

#98 mgolfer

mgolfer

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

wood, I think I understand your point, I have taken ota and it still has widow splash

#99 mysmartone

mysmartone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

wood, I think I understand your point, I have taken ota and it still has widow splash

The same thing happened to me, I took the 4.1.2 OTA and kept root just fine, but was left with the wWidow boot logo. I tried to flash the stock Motorola image in fastboot mode but received a flash fail error, and was stuck forever in fastboot mode. I ended up having to use the 4.1.2 fastboot files to recover, so now I'm without root, so I'd be very careful if I were you trying to get rid of the wWidow logo, it doesn't like being replaced!

#100 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

That really was my point whenever you have to go into fastboot there is alway more of a chance for things to screw up. You shouldnt have been told upfront. I think the only way is to back to 4.0.4 and you cant do that now hold tight someone will get some files going

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deodexed, Debloated, Zipaligned, JB 4.1.1 blur based, AOSP apps, 4.2 camera, 1% Accurate battery, Widow Butter tweaks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users