possnfiffer

ROLLER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO
  • Current Device(s):XT912-CDMA/LTE

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

My Girlfriend would never let me touch her Razr so i remained stock while i enjoyed flashing my droid 2 for almost 2 yrs. I just did my upgrade and got the Samsung Galazy S3 and i didn't even get to take it out of the store before the GF snatched it and had the Verizon guy switch our phones lol so now i got the Razr and plan to do some flashing. Thanks for having me i'll be reading through and posting where appropriate.

Possnfiffer

YeLcxY9.jpg

#982 joeshell20

joeshell20

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Google+:joeshell20@gmail.com

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

Hello All! I am so happy that I am getting my razr maxx tomorrow! Had a droidx before this crappy arse iPhone, and got duped into getting one by my coworkers. Now I'm happy that I'm getting away from the dark side. Can't wait to find out how to root this thing.

#983 - JPB

- JPB

DG Mooter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationNear S.J., CA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

Bionic user following SamuriHL and sargentmajord (and many others) over here from... somewhere else. My brother has a Razr Maxx though, and I suspect I'll be supporting it...
While not too knowlegeable about these phones yet, I'm in IT and do enjoy new technology, so I suspect it's just a mater of time before I'm fairly well up to speed...

Cheers All,
- JPB
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see." - Arthur Schopenhauer

#984 wehager

wehager

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:09 AM

Hello, I joined here because I have a HTC MyTouch and think it has the gingerbread update HTC Sense 2.1 Android version 2.3.4. I can only find that you have to downgrade to root it. I then found htis nice .zip for Windows that looks like it may do the trick so I tried it but not sucessfull yet. Hope I can get some help why. I posted here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#985 bombbreaker

bombbreaker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

Hello Droid heads. I'm a Bionic owner and on the .247 leak Thanks to the HoB. Love that ICS!

thanks for having me!
Droid Bionic

#986 kingtiger

kingtiger

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:@kingtiger16
  • Google+:kingtiger16

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

Hello all
I'm a long time lurker. I just finished my summer schedule where i work 7days a week 10-12 hours a day and now have some free time. i came over from droidhive. I got the original droid when it first came out and now have a bionic. I'm a long time web developer. and have run a forum or two in the past. but I'm hoping to expand my knowledge and do some android developing at some latter date.

KingTiger

#987 C10H15N

C10H15N

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSouthwest
  • Current Device(s):Targa

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Bionic user following SamuriHL and sargentmajord (and many others) over here from... somewhere else...

Me too! :) Thanks for letting a bunch of drunk frat boys invade your nice clean forum.

Bionic - Rooted JB 4.1.2 - 5.9.905

#988 LaurelRaven

LaurelRaven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself here? I've been over at Droid Forums for a while, and honestly only here because House of Bionic moved here (no offense, being on Bionic I wouldn't have headed to a RAZR forum on my own).

Anyway, hi.

Sent from my Nexus 7

#989 masterautotech78

masterautotech78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):DROID bionic, DROID RAZR

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

Hey all, thought i'd join in the fun for two reasons.Definitely following the bionic support from samurihl, and and I just bought my wife a RAZR a month ago. How is everyone. :D

#990 http://NonPublished.Com

http://NonPublished.Com

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/nonpublished
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/104759532157926743097/posts
  • LocationMiami Beach FL

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

Hey guys and girls,

1st timer for rooting my phone.... awaiting for some assistance from the group.

I just joined here today because I just received a brand new razr in the box from an insurance claim.
:) Thanks Asurion.

Before messing with the darn thing this time I wanted to root my phone and enjoy the benefits of its full potential.

I am running on a Mac with Parallels installed.

Am I going to have problems using scripts under this config? Mac or Windows via Parallels

Thanks
Jen

6.61KB   3 downloads

#991 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Twitter:@DarkOverDroid
  • Google+:DarkOverDroid@gmail.com
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

Hey guys and girls,

1st timer for rooting my phone.... awaiting for some assistance from the group.

I just joined here today because I just received a brand new razr in the box from an insurance claim.
:) Thanks Asurion.

Before messing with the darn thing this time I wanted to root my phone and enjoy the benefits of its full potential.

I am running on a Mac with Parallels installed.

Am I going to have problems using scripts under this config? Mac or Windows via Parallels

Thanks
Jen

6.61KB   3 downloads

CDMA Droid Razr and Maxx only (No GSM). This should help you do what you want

,if your Droid Razr/Maxx has 2.3 Gingerbread, this will also get you to the official ICS. If your on ICS, this will root it and install safestrap racovery for you. Thanks to Batman :D (mattlgroff)
Posted Image

#992 DarkOverDroid

DarkOverDroid

DROIDOSAPIEN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Twitter:@DarkOverDroid
  • Google+:DarkOverDroid@gmail.com
  • LocationMobile, Al
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR MAXX HD, DROID RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi) 7" Acer Iconia Tab A-100 (Wifi)

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Using scripts should`nt be a problem.
Posted Image

#993 RedsonRising

RedsonRising

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Twitter:@redsonrising
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

I also followed SamuriHL and sargentmajord. Love the info and support for the Bionics in my house. My wife and I are both running 247 thanks to the amazing HOB. My wife & I started off with OG Droids, and moved up to the Bionics. VERY happy with ICS.

#994 Joeygerms

Joeygerms

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Twitter:Nickandjoshg
  • Google+:Joeygerms1210
  • LocationSouth Central Indiana

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:31 AM

Hello!
First, I am new to any online forum. If I offend I am sorry. Second, I have been using this site to customize my RAZR like crazy and thought that I should show some appreciation. Which is why I created a profile.

About my RAZR, right now I am running Black Widow JB which is about my favorite so far. In the past I have ran Eclipse GB, Eclipse ICS, the Arctic HD (another favorite), and numerous JB leaks.

Thanks for having me in your community,

Joeygerms

#995 desdecardo

desdecardo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

Hey all,

Might as well introduce myself to those who havent helped me already or havent received comments in their topics. :)

Still new to the Razr. Been around the block with droid and iOS. Mostly hardware fixes and such. And helping people less knowledgeable than I am on their device woes.

Im running Andlaw's BWAOKP 2 rom. Currently playing with the settings to get massive battery life, On my other devices I have ran the gamit with Roms, rooting, sbfing etc. have burned through a droid incredible, DX, and DX2. Also have the Logitech Boat Anchor... I mean Logitech Revue stuck on Honeycomb for all eternity. :) Just happy to actually be able to have a useable JB Rom on my device.

And the community here rocks. Not going to bash another big place but I just couldnt find useful information or help there. I post one thing here and you guys showed this noob love. :) Thank you.
~~Current Rom: Black Widow HDish~~

#996 BasedGod

BasedGod

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Michigan

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm Shane, I'm new to the rooting game and I've joined to try and take my phone beyond any of my expectations. :)
SWAG

#997 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm Shane, I'm new to the rooting game and I've joined to try and take my phone beyond any of my expectation.

Welcome! Glad to have you with us!

Sent from my RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

#998 falchetto68

falchetto68

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:53 AM

Hello from Italy!

I have a brand new Razr MAXX and love its battery: it is the reason that made me switch from the HTC Sensation that I owned before. I'd love to see an unlocked bootloader on the RAZR but I guess it won't come any time soon.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the various ROMs that are available and I sill probably soon test SafeStrap 3.0 (currently I'm using BootMenu...)

See you soon!
Fabio

#999 ScottL

ScottL

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:02 AM

Hey. I finally made it in! It seems droidrzr.com and gmail may not get along. I have to create a second user with a different email domain.

I was a diehard Palm user until I couldn't take the size of my Treo screen anymore (though I still use it and my newest TX) because they have data going back about 15 years that I can't easily get to my Android fleet. I rooted and ROM'd my first Android phone and recently moved to Verizon (biggest advantage over Sprint? My wallet is much lighter) and a DROID RAZR MAXX. I like the phone and the battery was awesome when new and no apps, but it's time to root so here I am. Looking forward to learning how to make this phone a bit more "mine".

Thanks for providing a place to hang. Here goes ...

#1000 danmc9

danmc9

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:20 AM

hi i'm a long time fan and a novice who loves freedom

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users