#1061 ITSBRYANN

ITSBRYANN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Twitter:itsbryandude
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Greetings All. I recently aquired a (new to me) Bionic, after spending a year on a Droid Incredible 2. Seems like the Bionic community is quite fractured, but this is the best place I've seen for Bionic owners so far. Who knew it would be on a Razr forum? Though I'm not complaining, haha. They're close enough relatives. :-)

After some research, I'm rooted, safestrapped, and...well, still gaining comfort before I take the next step of actually tossing a custom ROM on it.

Great to have ya!!:D

Sent from my BlackWidow Droid Spyder using tapatalk 2
rooted RAZR runnin HDish black widow Jellybean

#1062 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Greetings All. I recently aquired a (new to me) Bionic, after spending a year on a Droid Incredible 2. Seems like the Bionic community is quite fractured, but this is the best place I've seen for Bionic owners so far. Who knew it would be on a Razr forum? Though I'm not complaining, haha. They're close enough relatives. :-)

After some research, I'm rooted, safestrapped, and...well, still gaining comfort before I take the next step of actually tossing a custom ROM on it.

Greetings! Welcome to our community! We're glad to have you with us! BTW, to address the obvious name thing...we started out as a RAZR forum, so we were appropriately named back then...but we soon began expanding, as we couldn't direct our love at only ONE device, lol, so here we are with several non-razr devices on Droidrzr.com ...anyway, glad to have you with us, and I'm sure you will enjoy your new gadget :) I formerly owned a Bionic, and I loved it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#1063 Erievon

Erievon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH
  • Current Device(s):VZW S4 (MDK)

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Thanks! And yeah, I kind of figured. Truthfully I stumbled on this site from a link someone posted somewhere else and I'm thinking, "that's an odd place to have Bionic info housed" lol. Glad I poked around a bit ;-).

I should have a signature here...somewhere.

#1064 ITSBRYANN

ITSBRYANN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

I I know I showed my friend a nexus ROM from here

#1065 sparkyman

sparkyman

In House Developer

• Developer
  • 368 posts
  • Twitter:@sparkyman216

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

Not new new. But i am coming back from a break.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#1066 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

Not new new. But i am coming back from a break.

Well, nice to have you back, Sparky! :)

#1067 sparkyman

sparkyman

In House Developer

• Developer
  • 368 posts
  • Twitter:@sparkyman216

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Well thanks

#1068 azdrifter2

azdrifter2

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Hello everyone I am new to this site but I have been a member of the Droid Forums for a long time and I love hacking,rooting and roming my droid phones since I first learned with the original HTC DInc. I currently own a Bionic but very soon I will be switching to the New Razr Max HD. I am excited to be a part of this forum and look forward to all the great creativity that the Devs come up with. So with that Long live open source and happy Rooting ! :D

#1069 Psudeke

Psudeke

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx XT912, OG Kindle Fire

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for having me! I'm now on my second Android device (Kindle Fire and razr maxx 912) and really love playing around with both. I've got a long programming history in a variety of different languages, but haven't yet had the chance to dabble with Android. Hopefully that will change after this weekend (new ssd came today for the pc, once it's all running correctly, giddy up!). Looking forward to learning something new and finally being able to give back to the community. Thanks again!

#1070 ITSBRYANN

ITSBRYANN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

Welcome everybody! :D

#1071 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Welcome everyone,glad to have you here,enjoy

#1072 rockwarrior

rockwarrior

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

Just wanted to introduce myself. Coming from an HTC Thunderbolt (quite possibly the worst phone ever). And before that the OG Droid. Never should have left the Droid family, but I had to have that very first 4g LTE phone. Oh well. Anyway, looking forward to rooting and future mods on the razr maxx hd.
  • usmcamgrimm likes this

#1073 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Just wanted to introduce myself. Coming from an HTC Thunderbolt (quite possibly the worst phone ever). And before that the OG Droid. Never should have left the Droid family, but I had to have that very first 4g LTE phone. Oh well. Anyway, looking forward to rooting and future mods on the razr maxx hd.

You know, I must disagree...I did not find the ThinderBolt to be the worst phone ever...though I must admit it was rather disappointing ;)

I see you have the Maxx HD, eh? I am a huge fan of that phone :D I personally think Motorola has been getting better and better lately...

Anyway, glad to have you with us! Have fun, and I look forward to seeing you in the forums

#1074 usmcamgrimm

usmcamgrimm

Berserker

• Developer
  • 958 posts
  • Twitter:@usmcamgrimm
  • LocationMassillon, OH
  • Current Device(s):VZW G3

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

You've obviously never owned a Droid Eris! lol My wife had one and that thing was GARBAGE!!
  • rockwarrior likes this

Exodus-Sig%204.png

#1075 rockwarrior

rockwarrior

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

Haha my wife reminds that the worst phone is actually the Blackberry Storm. Now that's a pile of junk right there.

#1076 sibley

sibley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationFort Bragg, NC
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr XT912

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

So I joined droidrzr a few weeks back. I've been through all the ROMs until I found my daily driver today, which is AXIOM Annihilation. Anyway, I plan on being a lot more active in the community, however, not really sure what I can bring to the table. The only thing I have accomplished other than rooting and flashing is making boot logos, so if interested just let me know and I'll try my best.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1077 mycasa2000

mycasa2000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Google+:mycasa2000
  • LocationMD

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hello for MD new phone need help to used it
my Macbook pro stop seeing my phone in mass storage. no device found

#1078 cficara

cficara

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

New user here! Just wanted to say thank you to all of the developers that are busting their butts to get great mods out for my Bionic. I really dig this phone and it's nice to know that even though Moto left it for dead at one point, you folks did not. As a matter of fact I believe the interest shown in the ROM community influenced Moto and Verizon, resulting in better attention paid to the model. Thanks!

#1079 lanerbutter

lanerbutter

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

Hey all, just picked up a RAZR M and am looking forward to exploring it. I am quite rusty - the last phone i did anything on was the G1... But glad to be here - and really impressed by the dev involvement and support on this site.

#1080 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

Hey all, just picked up a RAZR M and am looking forward to exploring it. I am quite rusty - the last phone i did anything on was the G1... But glad to be here - and really impressed by the dev involvement and support on this site.

Ah the good old g1. I have some good memories with that lol. And welcome to the site. Nice place to call home.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users