• Please log in to reply
1541 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:54 AM

Wow We a a pretty diverse group. That's great! Welcome to all the new members we're really happy to have you.

#62 GulMiguel

GulMiguel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Twitter:gulmiguel
  • Google+:GulMiguel74656@gmail.com
  • LocationCusseta, AL

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

Hello Gang,

I'm Miguel (aka GulMiguel). I'm very happy to have accidentally found this new site devoted to all things RAZR. Over the past few months, I've had the opportunity to experience several 'droids' that were not quite up to the specs that I needed. I managed to survice the X2, the D3, the Bionic and then yesterday I acquired the RAZR. i'm happy to say that so far, all seems well with this droid. As for the other units..."those aren't the droids we're looking for".

I'm also a member on several other sites - I'm sure many of you folks are as well (i.e. Rootz, MDW, DL, etc). I look forward to getting to know all of you. I'm not a dev yet, but I'm sure that I would like to start learning. Hopefully, I'll be able to learn from some of you.

LLAP,
GulMiguel

#63 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

Hello Gang,

I'm Miguel (aka GulMiguel). I'm very happy to have accidentally found this new site devoted to all things RAZR. Over the past few months, I've had the opportunity to experience several 'droids' that were not quite up to the specs that I needed. I managed to survice the X2, the D3, the Bionic and then yesterday I acquired the RAZR. i'm happy to say that so far, all seems well with this droid. As for the other units..."those aren't the droids we're looking for".

I'm also a member on several other sites - I'm sure many of you folks are as well (i.e. Rootz, MDW, DL, etc). I look forward to getting to know all of you. I'm not a dev yet, but I'm sure that I would like to start learning. Hopefully, I'll be able to learn from some of you.

LLAP,
GulMiguel

Welcome to Droidrzr you may recognize me from MDW. We're happy you found us.

#64 imandroid

imandroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Twitter:imandroid11

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:59 AM

Hey everyone glad to see what a awesome site this has become in such a short period of time. I'm currently a mod over at MyDroidWorld and currently work with the current admin that are over here. I picked up my Razr on Saturday 11/12/2011 to add to my vast amount of devices i have. Cant wait to get into the fun things that come with rooting and such. I have to admit even though i'm not rooted this is one bad rear end device

:D

#65 dragonbro

dragonbro

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBay Area California

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:41 AM

Hi all! Site looks good, looking forward to some great development & support with the RAZR!

#66 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:56 AM

Hi all! Site looks good, looking forward to some great development & support with the RAZR!

Welcome to Droidrzr.com we're glad to have you here. Stay tuned we have some things coming.

#67 mattiacris

mattiacris

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:00 AM

Hi everyone!!

I love this device and I love such community concerned about our Razr!!

(sorry for my bad english, hope you understood:-))))

#68 Brave_Fellow

Brave_Fellow

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:Brave_Fellow

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:57 AM

Bought my Razr and launch day and loved it, even with all the crapware Verizon puts on it.

I loaded ADW launcher on it and may have done something bad. My data connection has dropped today and won't come back, no matter how many times I restart the phone.

DO NOT LOAD ADW LAUNCHER ON THE RAZR!!!! I'm going to exchange the phone for a new one and hope that fixes the problem.

#69 dragonbro

dragonbro

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBay Area California

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:48 AM

Bought my Razr and launch day and loved it, even with all the crapware Verizon puts on it.

I loaded ADW launcher on it and may have done something bad. My data connection has dropped today and won't come back, no matter how many times I restart the phone.

DO NOT LOAD ADW LAUNCHER ON THE RAZR!!!! I'm going to exchange the phone for a new one and hope that fixes the problem.

Why not just uninstall ADW and reboot first? If that doesn't work, try a factory reset before going in for an exchange. Good Luck!

#70 Brave_Fellow

Brave_Fellow

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:Brave_Fellow

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:53 AM

I was actually gonna try the factory reset before the exchange. Will report what happens.

#71 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

Hey everyone glad to see what a awesome site this has become in such a short period of time. I'm currently a mod over at MyDroidWorld and currently work with the current admin that are over here. I picked up my Razr on Saturday 11/12/2011 to add to my vast amount of devices i have. Cant wait to get into the fun things that come with rooting and such. I have to admit even though i'm not rooted this is one bad rear end device

:D

Welcome Beer ;)

#72 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:26 PM

Welcome to all new members. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

#73 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

Why not just uninstall ADW and reboot first? If that doesn't work, try a factory reset before going in for an exchange. Good Luck!

If that does not work its a bad sim just go to vzw they are free.

#74 Yellan

Yellan

Virus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

Hello, I'm 18 and into all sorts of electronics, and going to RIT for a computer security degree. When my brother got the OG droid, I was envious and was quick to jump on the droid 2 when it came out. Since then I got the bionic but had a few issues with it and returned it. Reverted back to my droid 2 and waited until the 11th, when I got my droid razr at 11:11 AM ! I love the phone, and can't wait to see what kind of development will be done for the device.

#75 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:33 AM

Welcome all new members. We're glad to have you here. Stay tuned there are some cool things coming.

#76 Frosty

Frosty

Writer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:31 AM

I have ADW launcher installed on my phone and it seems to work just fine. Welcome to the boards everyone :D
  • xKroniK13x likes this
~ Frosty

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/
Contributor: Tablified.com, Androidsocialmedia.com
Phone: Droid Razr - Rooted, Droid Inc 2 (Rooted, VU - Nameless Beta2)
Tablet: Motorola Xoom - Rooted (Tiamat Moray 2.2.2)
Posted Image

#77 racingelting

racingelting

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Twitter:@racingelting

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:06 AM

Hey everyone, couldn't wait anymore for the Nexus, (not to mention I don't like the look or feel of most Samsung phones). Been Android since the OG Droid rooted of course, then the Droid X also rooted and tried a bunch of roms on Froyo now it just has Gingerbread with modified stock stuff from Team Black Hat. I love the Razr, fast as hell, love the screen, I never have to turn up the brightness from its lowest setting, and it is a Damn nice looking phone. I really like the Smart Actions (simplified Tasker??) and the general operation seems nice, the Blur that is on there doesn't bother me at all. I will most likely root it so I can mess with it a bit, but no need yet since it serves my needs. I really hope they can break the bootloader for overclocking kernels to future proof it a bit buuuttt.... No big deal as of now. Maybe when the Nexus finally does come out I may check it out, it will have to be damn nice and more than just the latest ICS to make me switch since the Razr will be getting it anyway.

That's it for me. Jamie

#78 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

Welcome to Droidrzr.com. We're glad you are all here.

#79 i@md1nko3

i@md1nko3

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:28 PM

Whats up ppl im a loyal Droider lookin for a root :D and of course a nice place to hang my hat! see you in the forums ;)

#80 naga.appani

naga.appani

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:naga_appani
  • Google+:Naga Appani

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:21 AM

Guys, It looks to be a fine start for awesome RAZR and I am happy to have come across this site and Hope we do more and create a new RAZR...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users