Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#221 heffzilla

heffzilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Twitter:@heffzilla

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:52 AM

Will the new build work on the new JB release?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This is for the HD my friend. *ninja'd

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
  • andlaw likes this

#222 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

this update just came in time :) thank you Andlaw

tonight I hope to finish settings and get this released., it was being a PITA last night so I will give another stab when I get off work later. .. ;)

Sent from my XT926M using Tapatalk 2™

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#223 bran0620

bran0620

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

I like this ROM and it's running seamlessly on my Droid Razr HD...But, please correct me if I am wrong, isn't the XT926 the Droid Razr MAXX HD? This is my first time putting a custom ROM on my phone but I've enjoyed every second of learning what to do and what NOT to do. :P Keep up the great work.

Edit: Isn't the Droid Razr HD XT925?
  • eliasnasro likes this

#224 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

I like this ROM and it's running seamlessly on my Droid Razr HD...But, please correct me if I am wrong, isn't the XT926 the Droid Razr MAXX HD? This is my first time putting a custom ROM on my phone but I've enjoyed every second of learning what to do and what NOT to do. :P Keep up the great work.

926 is the verizon version both standard and maxx cdma
925 is the international version both standard and maxx gsm
  • andlaw and zooyork0721 like this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#225 bran0620

bran0620

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

926 is the verizon version both standard and maxx cdma
925 is the international version both standard and maxx gsm

Thanks for the speedy reply. And I had no clue about that. Thanks for the clarification. Never know unless ya ask questions. :D
  • andlaw likes this

#226 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

tonight I hope to finish settings and get this released., it was being a PITA last night so I will give another stab when I get off work later. .. ;)

take your time man :) but not so long :P
  • andlaw likes this

#227 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

the XT925 i believe is a GSM version., the XT926 has a few versions.. ... Consumer versions of DROID RAZR HD, DROID RAZR MAXX HD, and a Developer version of the DROID RAZR HD.

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#228 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

just an update. i just got home from work, i took off sat/sunday.. and there aren't any big UFC fights, so more than likely~ i will be releasing this within this weekends time frame. hopefully later tonight~ all depends if apktool will complete my settings Mod or not lol. but man o man, having this reboot menu is such a great tool! dunno why i didnt do it earlier lol~ o_O
  • Aixelsyd, Shenn and bran0620 like this

Posted Image

#229 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

Well, settings is being a beotch and not "installing" once pushed to the system. and it seems that both devs i have collaborated with on the issue dont seem to know what the hell is going on either~ so i guess i will just for now, ask for a tester or two to try out the build with my current edits - the Modded settings.apk. If all is good, i suppose i will release it and hope to release a mod for the settings if and when i ever manage to get it to work properly! total bummer considering i really didnt wanna release this update to the ROM until it was completely finished..... so if any1 knows how to successfully Mod the settings.apk and get it to install, hit me up~ lol.. but yes, testers, i need some` MSG

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

on the SITE, do not post in here lol.. i will give you the link through Private message~

its uploaded and ready to go now!~ :ph34r:

Posted Image

#230 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

so i guess i will just post it here and hopefully someone will flash and report back. .. *please create a NANDROID first * and wipe "data/cache/dalvik/system" (REPEAT), then Install the ROM zip. .. If it boots, please check through each menu to ensure all of the main apps and included apps are in working order/themed., thanks in advance~ btw, this build has the BW boot logo included, so after you flash the ROM and reboot, you should notice my boot logo instead of the red M print! please lemme know if it worked or not!!! (big thanks to Mattlgroff for the boot logo Mod in ROM flash, and all the help from prssecustom94 to gain the knowledge on how to integrate the Reboot menu into the ROM)

ROM test-build ::

MD5 :: F3D579CC469277E5D10D55DE2A36529D *wWidowHD.XT926.vanquish.deodexed.zip

Posted Image

#231 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

downloading, i am at work now so i cannot promise that i will be able to test it now, otherwise i will test it and report back later.Thanks Andlaw

#232 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

by the way do you have any idea where safestrap save the backup?? i have many backups and i want to delete the old ones to free up memory

#233 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

by the way do you have any idea where safestrap save the backup?? i have many backups and i want to delete the old ones to free up memory

sdcard/TWRP/backups/.../filename.

Posted Image

#234 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

sdcard/TWRP/backups/.../filename.

thanks

#235 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:58 AM

here is another test build. ...

if it boots, you can then re-enter recovery and flash this Mod for the reboot menu. ...

• mattlgroff likes this

Posted Image

#236 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:27 AM

downloading

#237 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:31 AM

downloading

sounds good! I am also uploading another 2 test builds just in case. I will post the links if that is a no go.. :ph34r:

Posted Image

#238 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:52 AM

k, so here is another 2.. the first one (test_build_1) is just like the one from above, you will need to flash the ROM zip, and boot up... then go back in recovery and flash the reboot mod.
the second one, (test_build_2) is a restore of the system/app directory from my old build, with 31 updated apks, and a few removed apks... it also contains my modified android.policy and framework-res (reboot mod)., you just need to wipe and flash this ROM zip... hopefully it boots because this is the one i would like to release as the official wWidowHD v2 ROM.
all of these contain the BW HD boot logo inside the rom zip, so you will no longer have to see that annoyingly ugly red M print on boot anymore~ **big props to Mattlgroff for figuring it out, and sharing with me!**

so here it is:

:: D0E796A514E6F6DF8056AD565B443ADE

:: AD4C4ED9F6754E2A009537285C68E534

Posted Image

#239 BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Chatroom Tech Support

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Google+:mikebuck69@gmail.com
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, HTC One M8, Nexus 10

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

so i guess i will just post it here and hopefully someone will flash and report back. .. *please create a NANDROID first * and wipe "data/cache/dalvik/system" (REPEAT), then Install the ROM zip. .. If it boots, please check through each menu to ensure all of the main apps and included apps are in working order/themed., thanks in advance~ btw, this build has the BW boot logo included, so after you flash the ROM and reboot, you should notice my boot logo instead of the red M print! please lemme know if it worked or not!!! (big thanks to Mattlgroff for the boot logo Mod in ROM flash, and all the help from prssecustom94 to gain the knowledge on how to integrate the Reboot menu into the ROM) ROM test-build ::

MD5 :: F3D579CC469277E5D10D55DE2A36529D *wWidowHD.XT926.vanquish.deodexed.zip

Couldn't get this one to boot. Trying v2 now.

#240 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:06 AM

ok i will test build 2, hopefully someone will test build 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users