Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#181 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

Thanks a lot, i will do it but that wouldn't delete any data i guess?? i mean i will not need to set the phone up again and download all the apps again as there is no wipe, right?? sorry for being newbie and asking questions might be obvious.

yup that is correct. As long as you don't wipe data... :ph34r:

Sent from my XT926M using Tapatalk 2™

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#182 Anon5978

Anon5978

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

This ROM is amazing. It's very fast on my phone. I have tried almost all the ROMs on this forum for the HD. I was using Fuzion as my daily one, but it started lagging for me. I loved the backed out theme on BW. I have one request if you are going to work on this ROM more, I would love to have a blacked out Tapatalk. Thanks for the awesome ROM.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

• Shenn likes this

#183 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

This ROM is amazing. It's very fast on my phone. I have tried almost all the ROMs on this forum for the HD. I was using Fuzion as my daily one, but it started lagging for me. I loved the backed out theme on BW. I have one request if you are going to work on this ROM more, I would love to have a blacked out Tapatalk. Thanks for the awesome ROM.

right on thanks for the feedback! BTW, tapatalk has the option to blackout the BG. just gotta open tapatalk settings and choose dark mode and then restart the app. as far as the icon my BWicons pack will change it.

Attached Files

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#184 Anon5978

Anon5978

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

Thanks for the quick reply. I never went into Tapatalk options and never thought it might be one. I just changed the icons for all of my apps and my phone looks awesome.

I forgot about one problem I have. My google calendar doesn't sync. I tried installing it from the market but that wouldn't sync either. It works correctly on other Roms.

#185 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

Thanks for the quick reply. I never went into Tapatalk options and never thought it might be one. I just changed the icons for all of my apps and my phone looks awesome.

I forgot about one problem I have. My google calendar doesn't sync. I tried installing it from the market but that wouldn't sync either. It works correctly on other Roms.

hmm... the calendar I have included in the ROM syncs just fine.. I use it daily to store time schedules., so I'm not sure what the problem is on your device. .. :ph34r:

Posted Image

#186 jld

jld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD MAXX

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

Sorry if I didn't read correctly, but is there a version of this ROM without any of the dark theming options? If I just want the apps to look their regular colors, can I do that?

#187 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

Sorry if I didn't read correctly, but is there a version of this ROM without any of the dark theming options? If I just want the apps to look their regular colors, can I do that?

no. this ROM has and always will be dark, so if darkness is not something your looking for then BW isn't it. .. :ph34r:

Posted Image

#188 jld

jld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

Gahh but the features are sooo good. Well I can't fault a guy who stands by his values. Cheers

#189 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

Gahh but the features are sooo good. Well I can't fault a guy who stands by his values. Cheers

heh, well I'll give ya a tip.
with apex, you can download an icon pack to change up the icons to add some color.. and if it is a Google app like gmail, talk, etc you can remove them from the system using a file manager and then use Play to download a stock version of the app. :ph34r:

but me myself, I will never release a BW ROM without being dark heh, its a trademark of Black Widow

• jld likes this

Posted Image

#190 Anon5978

Anon5978

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

Should I leave governor interactive and scheduler deadline?

#191 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

Should I leave governor interactive and scheduler deadline?

next update it will be Ondemand and Noop by default.

• mattlgroff and Shenn like this

Posted Image

#192 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

next update it will be Ondemand and Noop by default.

there is an update coming, coooool i am in love with this Rom, is it possible to have the red soft keys with the update. thanks man for the amazing Rom

#193 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

there is an update coming, coooool i am in love with this Rom, is it possible to have the red soft keys with the update. thanks man for the amazing Rom

yeah i can whip up a red soft keys mod right now... as far as the update, i will not be releasing that for a while. i am still modding it, and when i feel it is good and done and i wont be doing anything else to it... it will be released, but for now as the ROM is running good.. i wont go and push an update just quiet yet. check back in about 20min for the Mod, gotta get some caffeine in me and get some breakfast. I love my 1 and only day off a week... pffft,

Posted Image

#194 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

so i take it you are running Resident Evil theme... im downloading his framework-res to add the Red Soft Keys to. If this is incorrect please let me know asap, but if not a Mod will be inbound shortly~

Posted Image

#195 Shenn

Shenn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

so i take it you are running Resident Evil theme... im downloading his framework-res to add the Red Soft Keys to. If this is incorrect please let me know asap, but if not a Mod will be inbound shortly~

thanks man yes i am running Resident Evil theme, thanks a lot, dont worry about the update though, the rom work flawlessly really, enjoy your weekend man :)

#196 jld

jld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

Also I can't quite tell the difference between white and black. What am I not seeing here? I see a few changes for sure, but overall is there something I'm missing?

#197 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

Also I can't quite tell the difference between white and black. What am I not seeing here? I see a few changes for sure, but overall is there something I'm missing?

what you talkin about ? lol
:ph34r:

Posted Image

#198 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

thanks man yes i am running Resident Evil theme, thanks a lot, dont worry about the update though, the rom work flawlessly really, enjoy your weekend man :)

here you go, download

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

, reboot into recovery and flash the file.. no need to wipe.
let me know how the color matches up.. enjoy~
  • Shenn likes this

Posted Image

#199 jld

jld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

what you talkin about ? lol
:ph34r:

as i understand there are two ROMS here, white and black? Or again am I completely lost? lol

#200 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

as i understand there are two ROMS here, white and black? Or again am I completely lost? lol

there is a ROM in post 1, that has blue throughout the ROM, and has different Mods for it.

In post 2 there is another ROM, that is completely black and white.. it doesnt have as many Mods for it yet, but i am working on adding Mods like the reboot menu, power toggles, and widow control in settings... which will be seen in the next upcoming update. I have explained this in the first short summary found within both posts. But there ya go, all in a nut shell. & they both have the ability to flash Resident Evil THEME as they are from the same base. .. for now. :ph34r:

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users