Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#381 dysfunkshun

dysfunkshun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

No, no safe mode, I have done the hard reset to get it to safe strap, but its just weird they went away

#382 mikeymax

mikeymax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

Hello .... I removed black widow from my device... And the boot logo is still there ... I want to revert that back to the red M ... How do we do this? Its rather frustrating that this is still in place .... I need a stock device please.

#383 dru21281

dru21281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Google+:dru21281
  • LocationNY
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, Droid X, Razr, HTC Rezound

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

Hello .... I removed black widow from my device... And the boot logo is still there ... I want to revert that back to the red M ... How do we do this? Its rather frustrating that this is still in place .... I need a stock device please.

Just search and you can find the answer, it has been posted many times. Here is a link to one of the posts in WW rom that states exactly how to do it:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#384 mattwheat

mattwheat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

IS ANYBODY GETTING FC'S ON THE GOOGLE NOW APK SEEMS LIKE IT WORKS FINE TILL I HIT THE SEARCH TAB AFTER IVE TYPED SOMETHING IN THE SEARCH BAR OF THE GOOGLE NOW APK

OTHERWISE BEST LOOKING AND SMOOTHEST OF ALL SO FAR

#385 adel

adel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Google+:adelsalem87
  • Locationusa
  • Current Device(s):atrix hd

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

could this rom work on the atrix hd

#386 New Rising

New Rising

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

IS ANYBODY GETTING FC'S ON THE GOOGLE NOW APK SEEMS LIKE IT WORKS FINE TILL I HIT THE SEARCH TAB AFTER IVE TYPED SOMETHING IN THE SEARCH BAR OF THE GOOGLE NOW APK

You use titanium backup to delete the app then reinstall it from the play store.

#387 Coolloser

Coolloser

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationCanaduh
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD XT925, Atrix 4G, Nexus 7

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

Looks like your capslock is broken on the stock keyboard too, try a clean install

could this rom work on the atrix hd

Yes, you just need to do the Wifi fix and such. You may or may not get LTE, I don't have an Atrix so I can't tell you for sure.

#388 adel

adel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Google+:adelsalem87
  • Locationusa
  • Current Device(s):atrix hd

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

Looks like your capslock is broken on the stock keyboard too, try a clean install

Yes, you just need to do the Wifi fix and such. You may or may not get LTE, I don't have an Atrix so I can't tell you for sure.

thanks i did it on atrix i have 4g thats good enough for me because i use wifi more

#389 gdam780

gdam780

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIthaca ny
  • Current Device(s):xt926 droid RAZR HD maxx

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:56 PM

Hey lovin the ROM, not sure if this issue has been brought up, but I have been having trouble with google search, initially I thought it may have to do with some settings because i often turn all of googles numerouse tracking settings off. I turned all of their settings to on and still had the same issue, not a big deal i just go to my browser instead of using the quick search, i have flashed the 3d gellery onto the last couple Roms i have been on as well as my stock rom, at times it will force close when going into the editing or attempting to take a 3d pano pic. I have found that when this occurs if i dirty flash the 4.2 camera/gallery app that the force close goes away at least temporarily, kinmda wierd but other than those 2 minor issues everything works great. My homescreen is looking tight!:ph34r:

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files

• andlaw likes this

#390 gdam780

gdam780

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIthaca ny

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

Wiped and reinstalled and that seems to have fixed my problem with search. It seems like wiping and reinstalling fixes the problems that I have almost always inadvertantly caused.

#391 gdam780

gdam780

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIthaca ny

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

Anyone else having problems with keyboard/ google voice search, force close issues?

#392 BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Chatroom Tech Support

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Google+:mikebuck69@gmail.com
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, HTC One M8, Nexus 10

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

Anyone else having problems with keyboard/ google voice search, force close issues?

yeah, I have the same problem

#393 gdam780

gdam780

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIthaca ny

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

Seems like issue between android ASOP keyboard and google search. The voice typing keeps getting switched to the default typing app instead of keyboard.
You can just msnualy turn of voice type in languages and inputs.

I think I figured out a fix go into your default language for your typing inputs an un- check "use system language" and just have US English checked its seems like that fixes it.

#394 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

yeah, I have the same problem

OK so use tibu or a file manager to remove the Google search apk from the system, reboot. open play and download the newest version.... problem solved.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HDâ„¢

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#395 gdam780

gdam780

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIthaca ny

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

Ok thanks. Interestingly enough for whatever reason when I unchecked system language as the default typing language and left just Us english that seems to fix the problem too for some reason.

#396 mustangwll

mustangwll

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Any way to get the regular red M boot logo back? Thanks!

#397 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Any way to get the regular red M boot logo back? Thanks!

post #4 in my wWidow HD for XT926 thread.

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#398 mustangwll

mustangwll

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:52 PM

Thanks for the super quick response, man! I did what you said, or what I thought what you were saying, and somehow messed my device up temporarily... I'm an idiot though, so I'm sure I did something wrong. It was kinda weird: just turning my phone on made it say it was locked... I had to boot everytime holding all buttons and then select normal startup or it would just be at the fastboot menu saying the phone was locked.

I had to be a script kiddie and use this:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

That both stopped my phone from always starting up into that locked Fastboot screen, and it also fixed the logo.

On another note, I *LOVE* the ROM, I just prefer to have the stock logo there for whatever reason... I'm just crazy like that :-P

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it!

post #4 in my wWidow HD for XT926 thread.

• andlaw likes this

#399 njmeyers83

njmeyers83

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Twitter:@thatvzwguy
  • LocationMidwest
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

Super sick ROM! Love the theme and and speed. I tried to activate the hotspot and I get the subscription error. the 3.20 build installed with SS. any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance!
  • njmeyers83 likes this

#400 dvgb131

dvgb131

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Twitter:dvgb173
  • LocationAlbany
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

Super sick ROM! Love the theme and and speed. I tried to activate the hotspot and I get the subscription error. the 3.20 build installed with SS. any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance!

You need to complete the entitlement hack to get rid of the subscription error.
Sorry, I don't have a link.

Doug B.
Doug B.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users