Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#281 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

Got an empty slot I'll give a try if I can stay up lol coming down kinda slow.

#282 dcangemi

dcangemi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

hey so i have a test build, if any1 wants to take a dive in at it.... here is the link:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Installing now, I'll update w/ pic, any changes I notice & Quadrant ss when its running, thanks again :)

#283 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

Installing now, I'll update w/ pic, any changes I notice & Quadrant ss when its running, thanks again :)

right on! well the test build contains the reboot menu.. I went back and resigned framework-res in hopes that it will boot and minimize the need to flash the reboot mod. hope it works, but if not it will just hang on the boot animation. thanks in advance~ :ph34r:

Sent from my XT926M using Tapatalk 2™

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#284 dcangemi

dcangemi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

right on! well the test build contains the reboot menu.. I went back and resigned framework-res in hopes that it will boot and minimize the need to flash the reboot mod. hope it works, but if not it will just hang on the boot animation. thanks in advance~ :ph34r:

Just booted it up. It works fine without needing to flash the reboot mod. I got the VZW services error when it booted up still but that's not a big deal and probably expected. Before setup started though the entire screen was black except for the top bar and fairly unresponsive for about a minute. I was just about to reboot and flash the old version but the setup started and phone is working like normal. Google Play services has stopped error still occurring when a program finishes install, but again, not a huge annoyance. This is from a complete wipe with no TiBu restore, everything set up manually again.

Not the best performance I've gotten out of the phone in Quadrant but this was right after I set everything up without a reboot so that could play a factor.

Posted Image Posted Image

#285 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

Just booted it up. It works fine without needing to flash the reboot mod. I got the VZW services error when it booted up still but that's not a big deal and probably expected. Before setup started though the entire screen was black except for the top bar and fairly unresponsive for about a minute. I was just about to reboot and flash the old version but the setup started and phone is working like normal. Google Play services has stopped error still occurring when a program finishes install, but again, not a huge annoyance. This is from a complete wipe with no TiBu restore, everything set up manually again.

Not the best performance I've gotten out of the phone in Quadrant but this was right after I set everything up without a reboot so that could play a factor.

Posted Image Posted Image

hmm thanks! that's awesome it booted that means its the new release! and 5400 is average scores for my ROMs. if your all about speed then fuzion is prolly what u want.. I tweak mine for fluid and battery sipping

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#286 dcangemi

dcangemi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

No no I wasn't complaining about the speed. It's definitely fluid and very responsive. Battery life does seem much better. It's really the only ROM I've run on the Razr HD and I'm very impressed. Thanks for the hard work!

In fact, here is after a reboot :)

Posted Image
  • andlaw likes this

#287 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

No no I wasn't complaining about the speed. It's definitely fluid and very responsive. Battery life does seem much better. It's really the only ROM I've run on the Razr HD and I'm very impressed. Thanks for the hard work!

In fact, here is after a reboot :)

Posted Image

what is this quadrant app? I've never used it. Thank you.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#288 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:00 PM

what is this quadrant app? I've never used it. Thank you.

lol look it up on Play and read the description :lol:

Posted Image

#289 dcangemi

dcangemi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

Just search for Quadrant Standard in the Gplay store. It's free to use and is a fairly good phone benchmark. There are probably better but this is what I usually see posted on roms :)

#290 JackxFrost

JackxFrost

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

Just search for Quadrant Standard in the Gplay store. It's free to use and is a fairly good phone benchmark. There are probably better but this is what I usually see posted on roms :)

thank you

Posted Image

#291 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

hey so i have a test build, if any1 wants to take a dive in at it.... here is the link:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

reboot to recovery
wipe data
wipe cache
wipe dalvik
wipe system
REPEAT
install ROM
reboot system
profit....
fingaz crossed!

Can't I just flash this over the previous version with a wipe dalvik, cache, I don't want to start over again?

#292 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

Can't I just flash this over the previous version with a wipe dalvik, cache, I don't want to start over again?

if your already running White Widow v2, with the reboot menu... you dont need to flash the new build. the new build was only put together for new downloaders., so the reboot menu would be apart of the ROM package and not need an extra flash, which is what i was able to complete and get successfully running., so if you already have the reboot menu, your good to go already!~ B)

Posted Image

#293 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

if your already running White Widow v2, with the reboot menu... you dont need to flash the new build. the new build was only put together for new downloaders., so the reboot menu would be apart of the ROM package and not need an extra flash, which is what i was able to complete and get successfully running., so if you already have the reboot menu, your good to go already!~ B)

OK andlaw thanks.I already download it so I just delete the old 2 file thing I have & replace it with the single file one.

Thanks for all you do! It's an awesome ROM! Love the darkness! BW/WW FTW
  • andlaw likes this

#294 dvgb131

dvgb131

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Twitter:dvgb173
  • LocationAlbany

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:41 AM

So Apex and Chrome have updates available, but I get 'insufficient storage' errors. Other apps will update. Plenty of space on both internal and external sdcards.
Is there a way to check the available space on the slots? I think I made it a 2GB slot.
Or is this just a problem to those specific apps?
I really like this Rom. Been my DD since I rooted the RMHD.
(Not so) Patiently awaiting the new Resident Evil red theme!
Doug B.

Doug B.

#295 y2kbadbug

y2kbadbug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

Any way to get the White Widow icons for the Motorola Launcher?

#296 dcangemi

dcangemi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

I can't get over this battery life, I thought stock was good and I poked around and saw some of the tweaks that you used to have battery life extended and wow, this ss is the phone now, the screenshot I posted yesterday was my current batt power and it hasn't been plugged in.

Posted Image

And this is with a Razr HD and not Maxx! :lol:

1% battery widget is estimating around 37 hours or so left at this rate and thats without Night mode so I can shut down screen wifi etc.

Edited by dcangemi, 13 March 2013 - 10:50 AM.

• andlaw likes this

#297 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

Any way to get the White Widow icons for the Motorola Launcher?

I don't believe the stock Moto launcher has the capabilities to load icon packs., or change icons.. that's why I pre-load Apex launcher as the default home launcher in my ROMs. :ph34r:

Posted Image

#298 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

nice xt926M you have there lmao, and it doesnt moto cant really be edited

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#299 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

nice xt926M you have there lmao, and it doesnt moto cant really be edited

yeah.. its a DROID RAZR MAXX HD. and it is nice~ :ph34r:

Posted Image

#300 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

lmao oh thats what you meant by m i thought you were saying you have the Razr HD and Razr M combined in a phone :P lmao i have the Razr maxx HD too it is really nice :)

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users