Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#301 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

lmao oh thats what you meant by m i thought you were saying you have the Razr HD and Razr M combined in a phone :P lmao i have the Razr maxx HD too it is really nice :)

heh yup! it sure is a great phone, specially with wWidow HD on it~ :)

Sent from my XT926M using Tapatalk 2™

• zooyork0721 likes this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#302 y2kbadbug

y2kbadbug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

I don't believe the stock Moto launcher has the capabilities to load icon packs., or change icons.. that's why I pre-load Apex launcher as the default home launcher in my ROMs. :ph34r:

Is it possible to get a zip of all the icons so I can replace the app icons myself?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

#303 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

Is it possible to get a zip of all the icons so I can replace the app icons myself?

navigate to your system/media directory.. it should have a white widow icon pack.. copy it over to your PC, or open it on your phone.. navigate to the rest/drawable-hdpi and copy over the folder for all the icons...

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#304 y2kbadbug

y2kbadbug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

navigate to your system/media directory.. it should have a white widow icon pack.. copy it over to your PC, or open it on your phone.. navigate to the rest/drawable-hdpi and copy over the folder for all the icons...

Thank you. By the way, I've been trying every single rom I can find and this one I like the best. Fast, looks great and you are the only one to preserve smart actions full feature set. :)

• andlaw likes this

#305 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

Anyone else having a problem getting their contacts to sync on their exchange account? Emails are syncing fine, but no contacts.

#306 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

k a new build can be found in Post #2. you can flash this over the last build if you've already updated to my last build that had the reboot Mod! this update fixes the function for Reboot, making it a fully functional reboot task, and i have added in a Hot Reboot tab to act as the old function (can be used for testing and quicker reboots). Enjoy!

Posted Image

#307 dvgb131

dvgb131

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Twitter:dvgb173
  • LocationAlbany
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Any chance of getting a volume wake in a subsequent build? This phone doesn't need it, but I can't break the habit.
Former Thunderbolt owner. I have muscle memory in my thumb!

Doug B.

Doug B.

#308 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

k a new build can be found in Post #2. you can flash this over the last build if you've already updated to my last build that had the reboot Mod! this update fixes the function for Reboot, making it a fully functional reboot task, and i have added in a Hot Reboot tab to act as the old function (can be used for testing and quicker reboots). Enjoy!

Is the new update just for the white widow?

#309 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

Is the new update just for the white widow?

sorry lol, but i will answer with this quote~

k a new build can be found in Post #2.

and i will redirect you back to this statement: given

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

not too long ago which will better explain the answer your looking for~

Posted Image

#310 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

You just put this in right I am on the test frim the other day tbey are different?

#311 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

You just put this in right I am on the test frim the other day tbey are different?

yes they are different.. :ph34r:

Posted Image

#312 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

K thanks

#313 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Twitter:@quadjacks
  • LocationFort Drum, NY
  • Current Device(s):Maxx HD

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

1% Accurate battery - for an accurate system readout, removed the battery icon from navigation bar. ..

Not sure I understand this. Where do I find battery status?
Any FAA meetings in my area? Flash Addicts Anonymous~God is Luv~

#314 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

Not sure I understand this. Where do I find battery status?

if you look at the screenshots you will notice I use the OMC circles clock widget, and there are plenty of apps that display a system readout for the battery.
No I am not changing this or making battery mods for it. this ROM is how I wanted the phone, and am sharing my work. so enjoy~ :P

• chdwrk, neckchop and zooyork0721 like this

Posted Image

#315 y2kbadbug

y2kbadbug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

I noticed on mine, the 4G LTE on the notifcation bar, and the battery stock mod is blue, as well as the Wifi display.

I have been able to convert some apps that to use the updated icons, if you want to provide me more icons, I will be more than happy to maintain and post the APKs for apps with the modded icons using on the Motorola HD launcher. Only if there is a demand though.

Also to note: If anyone has an app request on changing an icon, send me a modified icon, and tell me the app, and I will hook you up.

I tried flashing the gtalk mod and it won't work for me, just keeps crashing. Google play services keeps crashing too, are there any fixes for this?

#316 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:56 AM

I noticed on mine, the 4G LTE on the notifcation bar, and the battery stock mod is blue, as well as the Wifi display.

I have been able to convert some apps that to use the updated icons, if you want to provide me more icons, I will be more than happy to maintain and post the APKs for apps with the modded icons using on the Motorola HD launcher. Only if there is a demand though.

Also to note: If anyone has an app request on changing an icon, send me a modified icon, and tell me the app, and I will hook you up.

I tried flashing the gtalk mod and it won't work for me, just keeps crashing. Google play services keeps crashing too, are there any fixes for this?

the battery mods and such are for BWHD, which is themed blue so of course it will be blue. wWidowHD, aka White Widow is a different ROM with extra Mods baked in.. slightly different apps, and is up to date as it is the ROM I run and will continue to keep working on until the X phone drops. as far as themed icons go.. I themed every single system/app, and have my BWicons pack to theme some of the other main apps you might download through Play, to give it a matching look with the ROM inside the app drawer.... but uhh, not sure what your issue is with talk and play... only thing I can suggest is reflash the ROM, avoid using tibu to restore apps+data, and then flash the BWgtalk mod to black out Gtalk. If you do use tibu to restore apps, make sure to go through the selection and just restore the ones you would need to download from play, do not restore other system apps from your backups as it usually tends to mess $#!+ up resulting in FC's etc. .. :ph34r:

but IMO, I would toss BWHD to the side and move onto the ROM found in Post 2, and do not flash any mods or theme for it, non other than the Gtalk and Moto launcher addons. If you flash mods on wWidow that were made for BWHD, you will not have a good experience on the ROM. kk, enjoy the darkness

Posted Image

#317 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

well, i knew when i did this in the beginning i should have just left it the way it was. I am creating a new thread for White Widow to avoid any issues with Black Widow and its Mods.

Posted Image

#318 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:02 AM

so who would like to see me Mod the reboot menu into Black Widow HD? If i get 10 likes to this post, i will do it!!
let it begin* see how badly its wanted lol.
  • Mr_Alexander, djhbomber1, BladeRunner and 4 others like this

Posted Image

#319 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

Every time I turn on my phone no matter what rom Im on I get your start uo screen. I dont really mind thatmuch because it is nice looking but how do I get rid of itif I want? Therd used to be an apo years ago.

#320 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

Every time I turn on my phone no matter what rom Im on I get your start uo screen. I dont really mind thatmuch because it is nice looking but how do I get rid of itif I want? Therd used to be an apo years ago.

it is called a boot logo. doing a fastboot of the stock system will restore the logo., or if you come across the stock image, you can use the tool i provided to flash the stock logo back into the system. I do not have a copy of the image on hand, i am sure you can find one through google somewhere.... or once the SBF files become available for our phone, you can fastboot to restore.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users