Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#321 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

Dont get upset I wasnt yelling I just wanted to no like I said I like it. Back when I was flashing roms with old D2 they were like glue even if you sbf they didnt go away unless you used the app while you were rooted if you forgot you had to reroot get rid of it then sbf again.

#322 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:35 AM

Dont get upset I wasnt yelling I just wanted to no like I said I like it. Back when I was flashing roms with old D2 they were like glue even if you sbf they didnt go away unless you used the app while you were rooted if you forgot you had to reroot get rid of it then sbf again.

im not upset.. lol. was just clearly stating the situation.....

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#323 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:57 AM

k, even though there has only been 2 so far. i went ahead and updated the BWHD rom package. Reboot Mod has been added, i updated the framework to OTA version, many other things like deskclock has been removed and replaced with Google Deskclock (4.2). Gallery Google (4.2) has been added in, along with keeping the Moto Gallery and Camera so you will be able to edit your pictures since the lib files in MotGallery.apk were needed, and you still have the Google camera so now you have the best of both worlds~ I removed sound recorder as it never worked in the first place.. updated Adaway, root browser lite and power toggles. couple other things, but them are the main ones i remember off hand... here is the

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

:: reboot into recovery, wipe, install, profit. enjoy~ If you flash this file, please report any feedback on the new file.. so I can update the OP if its all good! thanks in advance..

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#324 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

Every time I turn on my phone no matter what rom Im on I get your start uo screen. I dont really mind thatmuch because it is nice looking but how do I get rid of itif I want? Therd used to be an apo years ago.

Go here and grab a copy of the stock image if you'd like. I know it say Razr M but it is the same file for use on the HD.

• andlaw likes this

#325 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

Go here and grab a copy of the stock image if you'd like. I know it say Razr M but it is the same file for use on the HD.

thanks Aixel, i removed that link from my bookmark, i will add this image into the boot logo tool i have so when people are tired of the BW one they can flash back to the stock. thanks again~

Posted Image

#326 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

Thank you

#327 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

so who would like to see me Mod the reboot menu into Black Widow HD? If i get 10 likes to this post, i will do it!!
let it begin* see how badly its wanted lol.

ok so i noticed there have been a few more people that hit the button.... but nobody took the time to look at the post or two below it that contains the new build with the Reboot menu and updated apps etc........ so please take a look and flash and give some feedback so i can update the OP, thanks! look

. ..

Posted Image

#328 Proconsul

Proconsul

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr MAXX HD

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

OK, flashed the new BW and just got thru playing with it a bit. Reboot works - nice add. Still get FC for diags - expected, no big. Added the same FC that WW gives for Google Play, but like with WW it doesn't stop downloads from installing correctly, so no big there, either. All in all, functions are beauty - still loving' the dark. Thanks!

Was thinking of flashing the Circle Widget addon, but was wondering if the moto launcher will interfere with the Apex theme functions and such, or if they can coexist peacefully.

#329 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:20 AM

OP has been updated! i am still updating the screenshots portion, and then wWidow HD will be getting its update as well! be sure to check out the first few posts as they contain all updated information for the ROM. EnjoY! :ph34r:

Posted Image

#330 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

k! so the OP has been updated, link is now Live!! and the changelog can be found within post #3., I would ask though, if you do download and install the new release, can you please look at the changelog, and then post some feedback directed towards what i have changed. .. i am more so looking towards seeing if my Wifi hack worked or not, i did the same thing as i did for my HDish build on the XT912, and it worked.. so i am hoping it worked on this as well~

so with this being the last release, and asking for people to test it. i would ask that you install from a Full wipe.... as listed in the OP* (i always repeat and wipe everything 2 or 3x and then install, cleaner the better.. since it just does a quick format of the rom slot, so even to delete the entire rom slot and create a new, is always a PLUS, specially if your flashing a new ROM, and or a ROM you are wanting as a Daily Driver.. thanks in advance~ btw, i am running this ROM in my 2nd slot, and even though i am more of a wWidow HD guy, i am digging this new build~ and, and!!! i have updated the battery Mods available in post #2., BW FTW!!!!! !!
  • neckchop likes this

Posted Image

#331 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:26 AM

Andlaw I will recpect your wishes about wiping but I read a few articles about this and said if you wipe more than once you are saying that its not doing what if says its doing

#332 dru21281

dru21281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Google+:dru21281
  • LocationNY
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, Droid X, Razr, HTC Rezound

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

Great work andlaw! Thanks for continuing to support BWHD and putting out these updates. I'm DLing now and will report back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
  • andlaw likes this

#333 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:39 AM

Great work andlaw! Thanks for continuing to support BWHD and putting out these updates. I'm DLing now and will report back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

thank you sir! I should have fixed the 2 errors that used to happen on boot too, the Verizon Login and the Verizon Remote Diagnostics FC should no longer appear! and everything should be in working order, all but the possibility of Exchange which I have never got working on my deodexed builds, but there are paid apps in Play that do work well~ :ph34r: bout time to burn a quick one and its ZzzZ time, thanks for the reply and will be looking forward to your feedback. Aloha!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HDâ„¢

Posted Image

#334 dru21281

dru21281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:38 AM

Ok so I installed the rom and theres a problem... It boots and as soon as it does the message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped" comes up and from the speaker it says loss of service/Verizon wireless. I can click ok on the message and it just comes back after a couple seconds along with loss of service/Verizon wireless from the speaker. This was on a new slot, restored stockJB and wiped cache/dalvik/system/factory reset twice. I also tried a second time, deleted the slot and made a new one, to make sure I didn't do something wrong and the same thing happened.

I really want to get this up a running, so im hoping its nothing major.

#335 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Ok so I installed the rom and theres a problem... It boots and as soon as it does the message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped" comes up and from the speaker it says loss of service/Verizon wireless. I can click ok on the message and it just comes back after a couple seconds along with loss of service/Verizon wireless from the speaker. This was on a new slot, restored stockJB and wiped cache/dalvik/system/factory reset twice. I also tried a second time, deleted the slot and made a new one, to make sure I didn't do something wrong and the same thing happened.

I really want to get this up a running, so im hoping its nothing major.

no its nothing major, its the MotorolaSettingsProvider.apk, i guess it didnt like the wifi hack, so i will upload another copy of the Build without the entitlement check being disabled and it will work just fine~ be up soon!

Posted Image

#336 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:09 AM

ROM link is active in OP now~ its the same file name so be sure to delete the previous if you have already downloaded it!~

Posted Image

#337 y2kbadbug

y2kbadbug

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:12 AM

I just noticed your post, and I will take that into consideration. I do not restore APPS, I download them freshly from the app store, and restore just DATA using roomtoolbox pro.

Thanks for the input bro.

#338 dru21281

dru21281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:14 AM

no its nothing major, its the MotorolaSettingsProvider.apk, i guess it didnt like the wifi hack, so i will upload another copy of the Build without the entitlement check being disabled and it will work just fine~ be up soon!

Ok thanks. I usually just use Sqlite Editor and change line 67 in settings storage/settings.db/settings from 1 to 0 for the wifi tethering to work...

#339 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

Ok thanks. I usually just use Sqlite Editor and change line 67 in settings storage/settings.db/settings from 1 to 0 for the wifi tethering to work...

well that is what you will need to do now to get it going since it didnt like my modified apk lol.... :ph34r:

I just noticed your post, and I will take that into consideration. I do not restore APPS, I download them freshly from the app store, and restore just DATA using roomtoolbox pro.

Thanks for the input bro.

well like i stated, its cool to restore Apps, but please do not restore Data with the App... i know if you dont do this you have to manually re set back up your apps, but it stores data for those apps from the system it was previously on.... and when you load that data for the app back on, your reloading old data back into the new system~ I theme just about Every single apk in the system, so already when you start restoring stuff, your replacing my files..... so again, if you do decide to do it anyway, and you come across any errors or what not, please do not post any issues until you are on a completely fresh, copy of this ROM without importing any data from any other builds or ROMs. Thanks~ B)
  • y2kbadbug likes this

Posted Image

#340 dru21281

dru21281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

ROM link is active in OP now~ its the same file name so be sure to delete the previous if you have already downloaded it!~

That was fast!!! I have one question in general, its not specifically about this rom, but when I click on Disable HW overlays in Dev Options and reboot it becomes unchecked again... This has been happening for several weeks now and it doesnt matter what rom I am on or if Im on stockJB. It used to stay checked(disabled), and I even did a complete restore of my phone via RazrHD Utitlity 1.10 and this still happens. Force GPU rendering stays after reboots so not sure what is going on. Its not a big issue but maybe you have some insight on why this happens and if it can be fixed. It seems that when I disable hw overlays and play a movie to my tv with HDMI it usually looks a lot better on the tv.
Almost done DLing the fixed rom so about to flash now. Thanks again for the great and prompt support!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users