Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#61 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

Hey andlaw once again you have done a SUPER SUPER job. I've been waiting for this ever since I got my HD Maxx. Thanks for all you do!!!!! Awesome Quadrant score

awesome! that's a damn nice score ya got there!! glad your enjoying the ROM, BW f.t.w.!!!!! !!

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#62 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

Hey andlaw I tried using the boot logo you had for the og RAZR but it wouldn't flash. Any plans on making one for the HD?

#63 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hey andlaw I tried using the boot logo you had for the og RAZR but it wouldn't flash. Any plans on making one for the HD?

yup, i plan to make a better one this time though lol.. i only have 1 off day a week, and that is Sunday, and i just powered up my PC.. but im gonna start up some widow action back on the xt912 for them guys since they want some love shown their way. .. but hopefully can get something made soon! btw, grab the updated bootanimation from post #2, and check back here and there for the bootlogo Mod. :ph34r:

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#64 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

OK will do. Yeah I replaced the boot animation already. I didn't even notice that white line until you pointed it out. Keep up the good work! Thanks
  • andlaw likes this

#65 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

i've got an update incoming! whats new!?
  • Init.d support has been added
  • Zipalign on boot is set
  • Charging animations have been added into SystemUI
  • Bootanimation has been updated. ..
No need to wipe, just download and flash if your already on the ROM. *if you experience any issues, go back and do a full wipe, then flash the ROM zip* I will keep you guys posted when the OP has been updated~

the file is uploading now. ..
MD5: 2D74B4096BEE308DC9DB6A668688013A *BW.9.1.39a.vanquish.deodexed.signed.zip
  • mattlgroff and AnotherBum like this

Posted Image

#66 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

New link is live and can be found in the OP! Changelog has been updated and is found in post 3. EnjoY!

Posted Image

#67 AnotherBum

AnotherBum

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

i've got an update incoming! whats new!?

• Init.d support has been added
  • Zipalign on boot is set
  • Charging animations have been added into SystemUI
  • Bootanimation has been updated. ..
No need to wipe, just download and flash if your already on the ROM. *if you experience any issues, go back and do a full wipe, then flash the ROM zip* I will keep you guys posted when the OP has been updated~

the file is uploading now. ..
MD5: 2D74B4096BEE308DC9DB6A668688013A *BW.9.1.39a.vanquish.deodexed.signed.zip

If I flash over the old will I lose everything as I did withClockworkMod?

Thanks!

#68 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:13 AM

^only if you wipe.
  • AnotherBum likes this

#69 kriskokd

kriskokd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

This ROM is smooth as can be. Battery life is awesome. Great work guys

#70 kriskokd

kriskokd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

#71 kriskokd

kriskokd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Attached Files

• andlaw likes this

#72 kriskokd

kriskokd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

This ROM is smooth as can be. Battery life is awesome. Great work guys. I got 2days on the battery with 2 hours 40 min in screen time

#73 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

This ROM is smooth as can be. Battery life is awesome. Great work guys. I got 2days on the battery with 2 hours 40 min in screen time

right on! glad your enjoying the ROM, and thanks for the feedback~ BW ftw!!! :ph34r:

Posted Image

#74 dajmanjt

dajmanjt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

First off this ROM is amazing. Thanks to the author and everyone involved. One question I have is about tethering... Does anyone know any tethering app that is confirmed working on this ROM?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

#75 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

First off this ROM is amazing. Thanks to the author and everyone involved. One question I have is about tethering... Does anyone know any tethering app that is confirmed working on this ROM?

I just paid the 3 bucks for SQL lite editor, and adjusted the entitlement check to 0 and the stock hot spot launcher works perfectly. and this can be done on pretty much any blur based ROM, and Aosp ROMs you can pretty much just use Foxfi with foxfi add on and can get the tethering working.

so my suggestion., purchase SQL editor from Play, and do the hotspot hack and tether on~ :ph34r:

Posted Image

#76 dajmanjt

dajmanjt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

I just paid the 3 bucks for SQL lite editor, and adjusted the entitlement check to 0 and the stock hot spot launcher works perfectly. and this can be done on pretty much any blur based ROM, and Aosp ROMs you can pretty much just use Foxfi with foxfi add on and can get the tethering working.

so my suggestion., purchase SQL editor from Play, and do the hotspot hack and tether on~

I totally forgot this was still a option lol. Thanks a ton :)

You rock

• andlaw likes this

#77 mikew003

mikew003

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Hi Andlaw, everyone.

I am a brand new Razr Maxx HD owner, and thus new to the forums. I was checking out the screens for the Black Widow HD rom, and it looks amazing! I was super excited to run it, and I didn't see any posts recently about updates so I figured I would check to see if I'm the only one experiencing this.

I am trying to download it by clicking on the Download Rom link in the OP, and I apologize if I missed something, but it takes me to dev hosts website, then when I click on the Download now button, I get re-directed to lp.ncdownloader.com and it forces me to download BW.9.1.39a.vanquish.deodexed.signed.zip.exe, totaling about 300k, and when you run it, installs "crapware", takes over my search engine, and opens another link that makes you sign up for a membership to download, presumably the .zip file...

Would someone be able to clue me in on whats going on, and possibly point me in the right direction so I can try out this awesome looking rom?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to installing Black Widow HD :)

#78 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Hi Andlaw, everyone.

I am a brand new Razr Maxx HD owner, and thus new to the forums. I was checking out the screens for the Black Widow HD rom, and it looks amazing! I was super excited to run it, and I didn't see any posts recently about updates so I figured I would check to see if I'm the only one experiencing this.

I am trying to download it by clicking on the Download Rom link in the OP, and I apologize if I missed something, but it takes me to dev hosts website, then when I click on the Download now button, I get re-directed to lp.ncdownloader.com and it forces me to download BW.9.1.39a.vanquish.deodexed.signed.zip.exe, totaling about 300k, and when you run it, installs "crapware", takes over my search engine, and opens another link that makes you sign up for a membership to download, presumably the .zip file...

Would someone be able to clue me in on whats going on, and possibly point me in the right direction so I can try out this awesome looking rom?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to installing Black Widow HD :)

hmm not sure, i just clicked on the ROM link found in the OP and it opened dev-host, then i clicked on the Download button, and it opened the file (410mb), can anyone else confirm this? :ph34r:

Attached Files

Posted Image

#79 mikew003

mikew003

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Ahh, I think that is the answer. I was clicking the blue "download now" button. I didnt try the black "download" button. Should have tried both before posting. Thanks for the quick reply Andlaw. All is working as expected now.

#80 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

hmm not sure, i just clicked on the ROM link found in the OP and it opened dev-host, then i clicked on the Download button, and it opened the file (410mb), can anyone else confirm this? :ph34r:

confirmed. but there is a bigger download button that is an ad maybe he pressed that one, but yes i confirm you can download fine

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users