Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#81 mikew003

mikew003

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

confirmed. but there is a bigger download button that is an ad maybe he pressed that one, but yes i confirm you can download fine

Zooyork, you are indeed correct. I clicked on the larger "download" button thinking the smaller black one was the ad. Its been getting more and more challenging to download files these days when the webpage includes more than one download button... especially when the fake one has the same color scheme as the site, and the real one has the same color scheme as the ad directly below it... Aye carumba. All good now though, thanks for everyone's help. :)

Attached Files

#82 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

Zooyork, you are indeed correct. I clicked on the larger "download" button thinking the smaller black one was the ad. Its been getting more and more challenging to download files these days when the webpage includes more than one download button... especially when the fake one has the same color scheme as the site, and the real one has the same color scheme as the ad directly below it... Aye carumba. All good now though, thanks for everyone's help. :)

right on! glad u got it downloaded, feel free to leave back your thoughts and feedback of the initial ROM if u get a chance, much appreciated~ :ph34r:

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#83 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

Great build man, always like BW back in my days of having the OG Razr & my Maxx.

Btw I did finally get it installed and running on my Dev edition HD without the need of using SafeStrap fyi. when I get a few I'm hit you back in the PM we had to explain what i did if you want to add it to your OP so other folks owning Dev Editions can enjoy the build as well without having to deal with SS.
  • Thach and andlaw like this

#84 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

small update~ 2 new flashable Mod zips can now be found in Post #2. I have added in 2 Blue soft key Mods along with 2 different batteryMods, both stock, and a new circle Mod (honeycomb styled). Download, reboot to recovery, flash, enjoy~ If you dont like, simply go back and flash the ROM zip to revert the changes. .. or create a nandroid to restore! Aloha~ :ph34r:

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#85 AnotherBum

AnotherBum

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Thanks for the updates, this ROM is still running really good. Is there any way to change the boot logo or animation like I used to be able to do with ROM Toolbox in my DX?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

#86 mikew003

mikew003

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Just wanted to stop in and say this is an awesome rom. Ive been running it for a few days now, and after some tweaks I got it to run a 5400 in Quadrant, and so far the battery is at 80% after 31 hours!! I dont really use it intensively, and shut off data whenever its not in use, which has helped prolong the battery life :). Keep up the good work andlaw.

#87 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

I'm having a problem with Bluetooth. On my Ford Sync. It echos on phone calls and people can't hear me. I switched back to the stock system and the problem goes away. No problems with my Blue Parrot headset. I've tried unpairing and repairing but no luck. Anyone else having this kind of problem?

#88 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

small update~ 2 new flashable Mod zips can now be found in Post #2. I have added in 2 Blue soft key Mods along with 2 different batteryMods, both stock, and a new circle Mod (honeycomb styled). Download, reboot to recovery, flash, enjoy~ If you dont like, simply go back and flash the ROM zip to revert the changes. .. or create a nandroid to restore! Aloha~ :ph34r:

any chance you could do the Circle battery but without the Blue Soft buttons?

#89 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

yyah, can make one when I get home from work later.. just keep an eye on the thread for when its posted~

Posted Image

#90 BrownNinja55

BrownNinja55

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

got an issue. flashed the circles widget and when i go to add it to homescreen it says that it is not supported on 3rd parts home screens. yes im fairly new at this and trying to learn as much as i can reading all your posts but cant figure this one out.

other than that...love the ROM. the Dark is B.A.

#91 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

got an issue. flashed the circles widget and when i go to add it to homescreen it says that it is not supported on 3rd parts home screens. yes im fairly new at this and trying to learn as much as i can reading all your posts but cant figure this one out.

The circle widget will only run on the razr m homescreen. Unfortunately it will not work on nova, apex, etc.

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2

• jrazrz likes this

#92 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

yup yup, if u flashed that mod, u will need to set the default home launcher as the Moto launcher (homescreen.apk), and then u can add that circle widget.
but that is why I have it into a flash able zip, since I have APEX launcher as the default home launcher., and the circle mod won't work, as he just stated above.. they only work with the stock one..

Posted Image

#93 BrownNinja55

BrownNinja55

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

gotchya. thanks guys.

#94 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

i believe

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

is what you are looking for~ :ph34r:

& there is now 2 more Mods that can be found within post #2. .. enjoy! and remember, if you dont like, just simply re-flash the ROM zip or another Mod zip for a fresh look~
  • Aixelsyd and AnotherBum like this

Posted Image

#95 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

i believe

is what you are looking for~ :ph34r:

& there is now 2 more Mods that can be found within post #2. .. enjoy! and remember, if you dont like, just simply re-flash the ROM zip or another Mod zip for a fresh look~

greatly appreciated bud looks great.

Just a thought I had to toss out there for ya moving forward. You should consider changing the colors of the Status bar ( Ie signal, battery & clock) to match the softkeys color. The blue softkeys with the blue Status bar looks good, so that is kinda why it dawned on me for your stock ROM look the Status bar colors should match the softkeys liek they do with the blue Mod *. zips you have.
  • andlaw likes this

#96 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:19 AM

greatly appreciated bud looks great.

Just a thought I had to toss out there for ya moving forward. You should consider changing the colors of the Status bar ( Ie signal, battery & clock) to match the softkeys color. The blue softkeys with the blue Status bar looks good, so that is kinda why it dawned on me for your stock ROM look the Status bar colors should match the softkeys liek they do with the blue Mod *. zips you have.

heh, a wWidow version of this ROM will be out sometime in the near future. I've always had the intention of the the full black and white.. just all in due time~ :D

• Aixelsyd likes this

Posted Image

#97 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

heh, a wWidow version of this ROM will be out sometime in the near future. I've always had the intention of the the full black and white.. just all in due time~ :D

That would be SHWEET to see a full Blk & White look threwout. It is in fact my most favorite look for a ROM or Theme. Back in my days of the Gnex is was either DarkJelly or Blk Exodus theme installed with CM or AOKP rom. Anywhoo you get that far and need any testing hit me up
  • andlaw likes this

#98 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

:ph34r:
so I might suggest to change the theme on the site, 24v has made some badass themes, and I have personally found one that matches my ROMs perfectly, so big props to that guy~

58.88KB   39 downloads

Posted Image

#99 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

That would be SHWEET to see a full Blk & White look threwout. It is in fact my most favorite look for a ROM or Theme. Back in my days of the Gnex is was either DarkJelly or Blk Exodus theme installed with CM or AOKP rom. Anywhoo you get that far and need any testing hit me up

Well I had intentions of updating my ROM for the OG, but instead.. decided to build.up the wWidowHD theme/ROM. Here is a quick teaser. .. it should be available for download sometime this week~ there is just a few things left I still have to theme (some blue to white) and it will be ready. ..

48.99KB   65 downloads

32.18KB   64 downloads

• Aixelsyd likes this

Posted Image

#100 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

Looks good man, keep up the good work can't wait to see it once you are ready to push it out for us to use.
  • andlaw likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users