Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#101 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Twitter:@quadjacks
  • LocationFort Drum, NY
  • Current Device(s):Maxx HD

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

DSP Manager no workie for me! Anyone else or am doing something incorrectly?
Any FAA meetings in my area? Flash Addicts Anonymous~God is Luv~

#102 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

DSP Manager no workie for me! Anyone else or am doing something incorrectly?

workin just fine here. .. :ph34r:

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

• quadjacks likes this

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#103 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationFort Drum, NY

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

workin just fine here. .. :ph34r:

Not able to hear any changes at all using Pandora or IHeart. Made changes drastic going from no bass no treble, then click check mark on then off. No change for me!

#104 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

Not able to hear any changes at all using Pandora or IHeart. Made changes drastic going from no bass no treble, then click check mark on then off. No change for me!

DSP Manager stopped working with Pandora ages ago. From what I've found DSP Manager doens't work with most apps that stream music in real time. However if you have music on the device and play it threw say Google Music DSP Manager works like you would expect.
  • quadjacks and andlaw like this

#105 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationFort Drum, NY

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

DSP Manager stopped working with Pandora ages ago. From what I've found DSP Manager doens't work with most apps that stream music in real time. However if you have music on the device and play it threw say Google Music DSP Manager works like you would expect.

So sad! Thanks!

#106 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

So sad! Thanks!

There is other options if you are motivated tho. I use Pandora daily and the stock audio output does not cut it to say the least. that said if you are motivated take a look at this. read it carefully tho as there is a few options and some things can NOT be mixed an matched.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

FYI on my Hd i went with the main *.zip and the Beats addon as well as using Volume+ to get a little more sound out of it. On my Dev edition Razr M I use the main setup but with the Nooz addon
  • andlaw likes this

#107 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

You could also try the musicfx.apk from the 4.2 system pull for the nexus 4. That's what I have on my phone. Works very well.
  • Aixelsyd, quadjacks and andlaw like this

#108 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

I have a theme for this if anyone want it

• Aixelsyd and andlaw like this

#109 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

That would be SHWEET to see a full Blk & White look threwout. It is in fact my most favorite look for a ROM or Theme. Back in my days of the Gnex is was either DarkJelly or Blk Exodus theme installed with CM or AOKP rom. Anywhoo you get that far and need any testing hit me up

you can find my new one in the forums ROM selection. .. wWidow HD, as always feel free to hit the like button and leave feedback as its always appreciated~ :ph34r:

• Aixelsyd likes this

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#110 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

alright guys, so i cleaned up the first and second post, moving the themes and Mods for BW into post 1, with the ROM. I then moved my new ROM, wWidow HD, into post #2, along with its Mods.. and then Post #3 will be designated as the Changelog. Please do not try and flash the mods for BW onto WW, they both have their own set, so please flash from their selection to avoid FC's and breaking the theme work. Aloha and Mahalo~

btw i will be adding in another Mod for wWidow later this evening, wulf was cool enough to create a badass spider background for the settings, and phone/contacts. Definitely worth taking a look at when it gets posted~ shoooots! :ph34r:

oooo, and if you want to try the other ROM without losing all of your data, Yes you can simply just download and flash the new ROM without having to wipe anything~ Although, if you moved any other apps into the system/apps directory, you will have to re-add them as they will be lost due to the updater script formatting the system.

Posted Image

#111 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

k, changelog has been updated!
and i would like to give a quick, special thanks again to two individuals., that without them these ROMs would not be available.
Jimboslice, your new to the dev world, but you learned quick, and are proving to be a force! Thanks again for the deodexed base to build from.. saved me mad hours i just dont have time to do~ so thank you again!
& Wulf, cant count how many times i have hounded you on Gtalk for help, and you always pull through for me! Thanks again for all of the themes you have created for all of my ROMs, thanks for answering all of my questions, and thanks for the numerous edits you helped me with to get another White Widow ROM released~ Big thanks to you bro~ Mahalo!

and to any1 else that has ever helped along the way, thanks again! much appreciation! and now, i am going to be switching SIMS back into the OG and get this ROM done for all of them, since i know most have been patiently waiting, and waiting, and all i have to do is just invert phone and contacts to release the ROM., ive already flashed it and tested it and it works great~ but after i get that ROM released, i plan on start modding the $#!+ out this new ROM of mine, some new things i will be trying out, as well as some baked in Power Toggles, as well as the Reboot menu. but this will all be in the near future, do not ask when or i will just delay the release~ shoots! :ph34r:
  • wulf, neckchop, jimboslice and 1 other like this

Posted Image

#112 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

Hats off to you on White Widow. Updated this am and its running very well. Nice work keep it up. Can wait to see what you start adding in tho once you get back to this build after taking care of the OG Razr folks

Couple suggestions moving forward tho. Might we get a *.zip that put % battery back for folks who are not using the Moto Launcher with Circle Widget. Not a major concern for me as i never worry about my battery but I'm sure many do. Other thought on that note is a look that puts battery back but removes the clock/time from status bar. Personally i see no need for the time being displayed in the status bar all the time. Between widgets & the lock screen ability to show time why do we need it in status bar.

#113 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

Hats off to you on White Widow. Updated this am and its running very well. Nice work keep it up. Can wait to see what you start adding in tho once you get back to this build after taking care of the OG Razr folks

Couple suggestions moving forward tho. Might we get a *.zip that put % battery back for folks who are not using the Moto Launcher with Circle Widget. Not a major concern for me as i never worry about my battery but I'm sure many do. Other thought on that note is a look that puts battery back but removes the clock/time from status bar. Personally i see no need for the time being displayed in the status bar all the time. Between widgets & the lock screen ability to show time why do we need it in status bar.

thanks, and that's how I feel on the battery. and I am not using the moto launcher, I am using Apex, the default home launcher of the ROM. and I also have included One More Clock Widget that has the circle Mod battery clock. I might make a flash able zip tho, not anytime soon though unfortunately. and I have already released the ROM for the OG RAZR, so I will be working on Modding this new HD ROM, wWidow HD :ph34r: but I an going to relax for a week or two since I have been pouring all of my extra time in the past month, month and half and starting to get burned out. but wWidowHD is going to be a ROM that will make my device look/run like I want it too, I will take into consideration suggestions, but will be leaning more towards what I'm looking for ROM wise... other words I will still have the Black Widow HD ROM that is more stock oriented, yeaaaaa :ph34r::ph34r:

Posted Image

#114 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

here is a lil Mod that I will be releasing later on this evening if all goes as planned. Thanks to Wulf for the edits he made for this~ again, thanks!

42.7KB   38 downloads

45.74KB   38 downloads

this is for wWidow HD ROM :ph34r:

• neckchop likes this

Posted Image

#115 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

k, so here is a Much needed, imo, update if you are running the wWidow HD ROM. simply download, reboot into recovery, install the file, reboot your system, and profit and enjoy! this update will only be bringing more darkness within the notification panel bg, and the system bar bg where the clock is in the notification panel (completely blacked out this time, not faded black to grey), and a new lockscreen icon (glowing white effect, to match the ROM name., White Widow). Enjoy the Darkness!!!!! !! btw i will be adding this into Post #2 later on, but for now this guy is going to pass the F out~ ZZzzZzZZzzz.... .. .. .. . .....

File:

Posted Image

#116 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

Ever since I installed the update my TV.com won't work. Facebook, Uno, and Scrabble force close on me. Facebook only when in chat.

#117 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

Ever since I installed the update my TV.com won't work. Facebook, Uno, and Scrabble force close on me. Facebook only when in chat.

hmm :ph34r: i am currently on wWidowHD ROM, and i flashed the wWidowHD_addon~ everything is running smooth and its all been functional with no force closes so far.. I've been using MMS, tapatalk, browser, facebook, pandora, and the wifi tether like a beast, and its all working like a champ so far* might i suggest going back, wiping cache/dalvik, reflash the ROM and the update and see if that weird stuff goes on..... and did you use TiBu or something to restore app+data? only real thing i could think of from the initial installation of the ROM, but they should be all good, i test all this stuff thoroughly before releasing this stuff~ :ph34r:

Posted Image

#118 megahertz1970

megahertz1970

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Google+:markw4itg@gmail.com
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

I installed an old backup of BW then reflashed the WW and all is fine so far. I haven't installed the update as of yet. The only other thing I had done was update Ad Away. Could the Ad blocker be causing the problem?

#119 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

I installed an old backup of BW then reflashed the WW and all is fine so far. I haven't installed the update as of yet. The only other thing I had done was update Ad Away. Could the Ad blocker be causing the problem?

its hard to say, but its not the update. all the update contains are 3 different images than before... which only results in making a few things Darker and a new look for the lockscreen. .. no reason any functions should stop or cause a FC. can try freezing that app and see if it helps, but i have all the same apps, and everything is fully functional here ;)

Posted Image

#120 soundgirl101

soundgirl101

CM11 KitKat Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

Is this rom okay with ss3.11?? On rooted Stock Jelly Bean with ss3,11. When I install zip on rom slot 1, it will say sucessful, but no operating system loaded?? Batakang installs fine?? Any help or where am I fumbling??

xt912 CM11 KitKat, JBX Powered, SS3.72 Slot 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users