Photo

([ROM]) Black Widow HD for XT926 (3|20|13)

deodexed zipaligned Jellybean 4.1.1 custom dark theme blacked out system Verizon XT926

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#121 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

Is this rom okay with ss3.11?? On rooted Stock Jelly Bean with ss3,11. When I install zip on rom slot 1, it will say sucessful, but no operating system loaded?? Batakang installs fine?? Any help or where am I fumbling??

not sure. .. can try updating into ss3.12 and trying. but it works flawlessy with the version stated in the OP. :ph34r:

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2™

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#122 soundgirl101

soundgirl101

CM11 KitKat Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

Do you recommend unistalling ss3.11?? I used to use BMM on Black Widow ICS, really would like to have Black Widow HD!!

xt912 CM11 KitKat, JBX Powered, SS3.72 Slot 1

#123 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

Is this rom okay with ss3.11?? On rooted Stock Jelly Bean with ss3,11. When I install zip on rom slot 1, it will say sucessful, but no operating system loaded?? Batakang installs fine?? Any help or where am I fumbling??

Do you recommend unistalling ss3.11?? I used to use BMM on Black Widow ICS, really would like to have Black Widow HD!!

This Rom is for the Razr HD. Looks like you have the OG Razr
  • andlaw likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#124 soundgirl101

soundgirl101

CM11 KitKat Addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Current Device(s):DROID OG RAZR MAXX

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

That is very sad!! I do have OG Razr!! I take it no "Widow" rom for OG Razr on Jelly Bean?? Really don't care for all the "blue" in stock and Batakang roms!! Red and black addict!! Any thoughts on roms with red themes??

xt912 CM11 KitKat, JBX Powered, SS3.72 Slot 1

#125 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

NEW ROM link is live in the OP for wWidow HD, which is located within post

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

*i updated the screenshots, ZzzzZzzzz.. ...
& will update the Changelog later, which is found in post #3., but for now the ROM is good to go and ready to be flashed. simply download, boot into recovery, install the new ROM zip (v1.0.2) and reboot system. Enjoy the Darkness!~

EDIT* forgot to mention, for those of you who do not wish to download and have your build.prop updated with the current version thats displayed in (system settings, About phone)., you can just download the wWidow_up2date.zip and flash that in recovery to have all the updated theme files i worked on since the last update. enjoy..

Edited by andlaw, 25 January 2013 - 04:00 AM.

• Aixelsyd likes this

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#126 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

@Andlaw silly question bud but any particular reason why you have SuperSU & Superuser in /system/app folder on the wWhite build. One other question is your *.zips signed or no. i know on signed files you cant add or remove stuff from the ZIP b4 installing without causing issues.

#127 mysmartone

mysmartone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR Maxx HD

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

Installed clean using SS 3.12, and the install was flawless. Also flashed the Resident Evil "red" theme, which is awesome. So far so good!Thank you for some great work! Marilyn

#128 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

this will be one of the few things in the next upcoming update ~

41.14KB   37 downloads

• zooyork0721 likes this

Posted Image

#129 mysmartone

mysmartone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:07 AM

Is there a problem using the My Verizon app? Can't get it to work, it freezes. Is it related to the fact that we get that error on initial boot regarding the Verizon login? Also having a few problems with location services on maps, etc. Marilyn

#130 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Is there a problem using the My Verizon app? Can't get it to work, it freezes. Is it related to the fact that we get that error on initial boot regarding the Verizon login? Also having a few problems with location services on maps, etc. Marilyn

yeah i imagine. In the next update, i have completely debloated the build (wWidowHD) down to nothing but smartactions... there is no popups on boot, everything runs great, and it has reboot and im working on adding in toggles that i used in my ICS builds, coded by Nitroglycerine33. Im still working on modifying settings to have Widow control, with a few apps that i have listed in the brief run down in the OP to post 2., but all in due time!

but im not sure whats wrong with Maps? mine seem to run fine, just as everything else has been running flawless* :ph34r:

Posted Image

#131 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

I still can seriously not believe how slow the community is around the HD. I thought more people were on the bandwagon but I guess they all still on the XT912.... such a bummer cuz I worked hard and long as $#!+ getting this ROM themed and running the way it is, and there is no1 really around to even enjoy it..... but other than that, I sure as $#!+ know I be enjoying the wWidowHD ROM :ph34r: and I am just going to keep modding this bad boy whether people download it or not because this phone, MAXX HD, is designed beautifully and runs like a champ lol. zzzz

• Aixelsyd, Mr_Alexander, mattlgroff and 2 others like this

Posted Image

#132 mysmartone

mysmartone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

Can't wait for the next update! Thanks so much for your fine work! Marilyn

#133 kriskokd

kriskokd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

This ROM is the best thing that has happened to my phone (besides the chive app). Smooth, great battery life, and looks great. Awesome job andlaw
  • andlaw likes this

#134 mysmartone

mysmartone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

I love that you added the Zumocast, as I've been missing Motocast since it was removed. I hope you keep it in future updates!

#135 mysmartone

mysmartone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

yeah i imagine. In the next update, i have completely debloated the build (wWidowHD) down to nothing but smartactions... there is no popups on boot, everything runs great, and it has reboot and im working on adding in toggles that i used in my ICS builds, coded by Nitroglycerine33. Im still working on modifying settings to have Widow control, with a few apps that i have listed in the brief run down in the OP to post 2., but all in due time!

but im not sure whats wrong with Maps? mine seem to run fine, just as everything else has been running flawless* :ph34r:

Finally got maps and navigation working . . . . . . location services are fine. Still no luck with My Verizon app, but I can live without it.
  • andlaw likes this

#136 Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:KevinACountis
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

I still can seriously not believe how slow the community is around the HD. I thought more people were on the bandwagon but I guess they all still on the XT912.... such a bummer cuz I worked hard and long as $#!+ getting this ROM themed and running the way it is, and there is no1 really around to even enjoy it..... but other than that, I sure as $#!+ know I be enjoying the wWidowHD ROM :ph34r: and I am just going to keep modding this bad boy whether people download it or not because this phone, MAXX HD, is designed beautifully and runs like a champ lol. zzzz

Andlaw, I know I don't really post much but I understand what you mean. I too am surprised that there is so little buzz around this phone. I REALLY appreciate your efforts in bringing these ROMs to us that have gotten this phone. I recently upgraded to the MAXX HD as well and am loving it! I had Black Widow on my OG RAZR MAXX and now my MAXX HD is running like a champ. No problems at all. Thank you for your efforts. They are appreciated.
  • heffzilla likes this

#137 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts
  • Twitter:@llawen
  • LocationGlenn hieghts, Texas
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

Links for ROM are broken. I wanted to give it a run. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#138 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Links for ROM are broken. I wanted to give it a run. Any ideas?

both BW and wWidowHD links are working, just opened them both myself. .. :ph34r:

Sent from my XT926M using Tapatalk 2™

Posted Image

#139 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

It starts downloading and after 10% it ends and says unsuccessful.

Posted Image

#140 llawen

llawen

android tweaker

• Superuser
  • 551 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

I tried both several times

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deodexed, zipaligned, Jellybean 4.1.1, custom dark theme, blacked out system, Verizon XT926

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users